Lilith: Boo, you two are no fun. Here I thought we're good friends.

While the rest are not here, I have no idea why Helia stayed. Probably trying to pick a fight with me.

Vergil: Fine, if it makes you satisfied.

I nodded at Meera, which she nodded back. Whatever she will say, I have prepared for it mentally and physically.

Meera: I... I couldn't keep up.

As expected, many eyes popped out, the moment she said those words. Except for Lilith, who looked smug and Helia dropped a bag of gold on her awaiting palm.

They made a bet? That... Is unexpected but not truly something outlandish. I should've expected more, to be completely honest.

Lilith: Hah! And you say Vergil will be knocked out first.

Helia: Laugh it up, but at least that confirms it.

And the conversation diverted into something I won't participate. But the looks of Kaga and Akagi is something I should prepare for the future. Knowing how mischievous Kitsune are, I'm not taking chances with these three.

Vergil: While it is fun to tease, food is getting cold and unless you're Deonora or Helia, with their natural heat. Wasting Mana to warm your plates is wasteful at best.

They huffed in annoyance, but started eating at a relatively normal pace. Except for Helia, who took hold of her Boar meat and started savagely biting off chunks.

Vergil: Also, I have sensed a disturbance earlier this morning. Care to fill me in?

Lilith looked at Deonora, who nodded.

Lilith: Well, it seems that the Bandits are becoming more bold with their exploits.

I raised a brow. Of course it would be Bandits, who else makes use of chaos better than Bandits.

Deonora: It's nothing too difficult for our forces to deal with, but as I've said. They're becoming bolder.

I stopped eating and looked at Deonora straight to her eyes. Which she squirmed under... Is she secretly a bottom?

Vergil: Explain.

Deonora sighed, but gave in.

Deonora: There are Bandits that have decided that stealing, while still a good option, has turned to kidnapping for slavery.

I hummed. It is a common thing for such an age, but I find it hard to believe that mere Bandits are strong enough to kidnap Mamono of all beings.

Deonora: It's children that they are targeting.

I felt my fork bent to an unrecognizable shape, after hearing the news. Even Sasha has started leaking black miasma from her being.

Vergil: Hm, while I'm no Hero. Children are out of the question. Tell me more. I wish to personally end their miserable lives and erase their existence from the records of life.

They went silent, but the fact that Sasha herself looks eager to kill, is something I'd like to take note of.

Deonora: I-I see... *Ahem* reports say they're prowling within the eastern forest of the main continent. Though from what the escapees have told us. They also have Mamono from Zipangu, Mist Continent, and The Zedrada Desert.

Vergil: So they have expanded already. How long has this been happening.

Lilith: It has been happening for over five years already. But this is by far their most active and diverse, as they've mostly kept to capturing Werewolves, Orcs, and other such easy targets. After all, Wolfsbane is while rare, can be produced in large quantities through magic. While Orcs while strong, have this system that is easily taken advantage of.