CHAPTER 1

Remus knew that she'd have to deal with Vernon Dursley eventually but she would appreciate it if it wasn't so soon. Sirius had met Vernon once before Petunia's baby shower and his description of the man was enough reason for Remus to hate him.

And now, her godson, James Potter's son was living in this man's house and she could do nothing to get him out. She had seen the cardboard box Harry had been sleeping in when she first met him and she knew of Vernon's dislike of magic. Well, looks like he's going to have to deal with it.

She was thankful that he had not come after her that night, which gave her time to take a bath and relax with a bottle of Firewhiskey. But as soon as the first lights of dawn emerged from the horizon, Vernon Dursley was standing at her door, looking positively purple with anger.

She lazily threw some pants on before opening the door, Sirius and James would have paid to see the scene that was going to unfold. She needed to put Vernon Dursley in his place and she was going to do it looking as nonchalant and non-threatening as she could.

"Anything I can help you with, Mr. Dursley," she said in a sleepy voice looking stern.

"What are you doing here," he asked

"Excuse me"

"You heard me"

"Well, I was peacefully sleeping in my house before you woke me up. Now, what do you want?"

"I want you out of here"

"You mean out of my own house"

"I'll call the cops"

"And tell them what may I ask"

"That that you are a witch"

"Oh, Mr. Dursley, what do you think this is, the seventeenth century? if you go telling somebody I'm a witch then your the one who's going to be put in a mental asylum"

"I-- but it"

"You can't do shit, Mr. Dursley, now you listen to me, my godson is living in your home, and if any and by that I mean any discomfort was to ever come to him, I will blast your head off," she said.

His face turned more purple and he shook his stubby finger at her, she smirked and Vernon Dursley lost it. He charged towards her at full speed and she let him until he was a millimeter away from him. She lifted him in the air and slowly applied pressure to his throat, blocking his airway for some moments before releasing him.

"I request you don't try anything like that ever again Mr. Dursley, and I've already told you, touch one hair on Harry's head and your head won't be on your body anymore, I've put several protective charms on him last night and I'll know the second you have any nefarious intentions do you understand"

He was still coughing from the choke but nodded slightly.

"Good, and now I'll get back to bed and you can expect me for breakfast at your house since you have disrupted my sleep so early in the morning. If you have any more questions, I suggest you speak to my lawyer" she said and banged the door shut before he could reply.

--------

"What happened to my sister?" Petunia asked a few days later out of the blue.

Remus had been expecting the question for a while but she didn't really have a proper answer.

"What"

"How did she die" petunia repeated

"I'm just thinking how to explain it all to you"

"You mean your thinking of a suitable lie"

"No, tell me what exactly you knew about Lily's life"

"I knew she was married and that she had a son"