C h a p t e r 17

"So what exactly happens to you, Aggie? you just went missing!" Hermoine said pestering me again about what happened to me... if I could just tell them the truth... I would have.

"I told you, I just went home... and then I just realized I wanted to go back here, that is why," I said emphatically because I already said it several times before.

"Is that Professor Slughorn?" Ron said... finally, the attention is no longer mine.

"Does anyone fancy a Butterbeer?" Harry said while looking at the new Potions Master.

"I do!!" I immediately answered... because I really do. We went to Hogsmeade, and when we sat down at the table Hermoine immediately ordered four Butterbeers.

My eyes caught Draco and his friends... I was about to get up to follow Draco when Harry suddenly waved to greet Professor Slughorn. "How are you, Professor?!."

"I'm doing great!... I used to occasionally organize dinner parties back in the day. For a particular student, or two. Are you likely to attend?" Professor Slughorn said... I just drink beer while listening to their conversation.

"It's an honor, Sir" Harry replied happily.

"You would be welcome too Miss Granger."

"I'd be delighted, Sir" Hermoine answered as she wiped her cheek from the beer she had spit out in surprise.

"Splendid!" The Professor said... his eyes suddenly landed on me... he didn't know me yet because I didn't take potions class and preferred to take defense against the Dark Arts because of Severus. "A friend of Harry is a friend of mine... what's your name girl?."

"Agathe Michel, Sir. From Slytherin House," I immediately introduced myself and accepted his hand.

"I've heard your name before, I just don't know where," he said 

"Probably because she is the Ministry Princess after all" Ron said sarcastically.

"Good to see you, Wallenby," The Professor said when he saw Ron... I couldn't help but chuckle... the Professor had a strike for me without his knowledge. "Ministry? do you know someone from Ministry?."

"My father Sir, he's working in the Ministry," I answered. 

"Fascinating... why didn't you take my class?" he asked again.

"I already have an A mark in the potions subject Sir, when Professor Snape was holding the post... And I am kind of interested in dark arts so I took Defense against the Dark Arts instead of your class."

"I like you... you are welcome to join us too!" he invited me... but I don't like to attend dinner parties. And one more thing, I have a business to do with Professor Snape tonight, I can't miss it. 

"I appreciate, Sir. But I already promised to meet someone tonight... Maybe some other time, Sir" I answered politely. 

"Alright... see you, Potter and Granger," he said then left.

"What are you playing at?" said Ron, I thought I was the only one who noticed something strange about Harry.

"Dumbledore asked me to get to know him," Harry answered... I noticed that Hermoine was already drinking a lot so I immediately grabbed the mug from her to stop her.

"I think we need to go," I suggest before Hermoine gets completely drunk.

Harry immediately agreed... we were on our way back to Hogwarts when we saw Katie and her friend... carrying a box and they seemed to be arguing.

We stopped when suddenly something strange happened to her... the girl let go of the box and suddenly floated in the air... and she looked like possessed... suddenly her body fell to the ground fortunately Hagrid came to take her to the Hospital Wing.