C h a p t e r 11

After all the students at Hogwarts returned from their Holiday vacation... Professor Umbridge insisted that the OWLs exam should be set off immediately... She's completely taking over the school using the power of ministry. She completely kills the happy atmosphere of Hogwarts, forbids everything and every gesture must be elegant... like a puppet. I don't know if Professor Dumbledore is letting this go... he's too focused on something else than the school.

All the tables and chairs inside the Great Hall were lined up, and everyone taking the exam was silently reading every question...while the others were worried because they didn't expect the sudden conduct of the exam.

There are two vacant chairs... the Weasley twins are missing... I wonder where they are... as far as I know, they are one of the most affected because their products have been banned at Hogwarts.

After a while, we heard a noise coming from outside... Professor Umbridge walked out of the great hall with irritation... When the gate opened the Weasley twins entered on a flying broom... everyone stood up and threw their test papers wildly... while the Weasley twins threw their fireworks into the air.

Everyone is wildly ruining the exam hour... as if they agree with the madness the Weasley twins are doing... until the firecracker forms like a Chinese dragon and swallows Madam Umbridge... then the Weasley twins fly out to escape.

Suddenly, Professor Dumbledore arrived with the other Professors... while Professor Umbridge looked at us full of anger. "The Ministry will hear about this!" she exclaimed and walked out with Madame Pomfrey to take her to the Hospital Wing.

"Although Weasley's blunder prevented the OWLs exam from taking place... I'm pleased to say that the annual ball will still be taking place TONIGHT!" after saying that they left, leaving the students enjoying themselves... I know Dumbledore is allowing this because he knows war is imminent... After all, this could be the last time there is a serene atmosphere at Hogwarts.

Everyone was busy getting ready for the night party... My dress to wear has arrived, delivered by Owls, and I'm sure the tuxedo I chose for Severus is definitely in his chamber as well... I'm just hoping for him to wear that... I know he's a black person, I just want him to look different from his old ways... I want others to see what I see in him... The charming Potions Master.

Pansy suddenly came running into the room... Her forehead was furrowed and she was obviously holding back her anger.

"What happened?!" I asked curiously... I don't really care but she looks miserable... I'm kind of enjoying it.

"Draco!!! He asked Astoria to be his date and not me?!! I'm the queen of Slytherin! Not her?!!" She's already whining and throwing tantrums in her bed.

Self-proclaimed queen be!!... I'm the real queen of Slytherin House... Well, I'm dating the head of the house... And Draco is no king... he's just a boy... a spoiled brat and a self-centered bully.

"Then just ask Blaise to be your date," I said as if I did really care while I was putting on thin makeup on my face.

"Daphne is already his date," Pansy said.

"Then choose between Grab and Goyle."

"Fuck you!!" Pansy suddenly shouted, looking annoyed because of what I said.

"They are not so bad?!" I answered innocently. I looked at her with a poker face and raised an eyebrow at her "You will not die if you don't have a date... But I'm hoping... Anyways, just look at me. I'll go like an independent queen who doesn't need a man."

"You know what, you have a point, I will bow to no man!!" Pansy exclaimed ecstatically as she stood out from her bed to dress in a party gown.

"You're welcome" I sarcastically said then I stood up to wear my French green dress... It matches the color of our house.