C h a p t e r 6

"Michel!!" said Pansy and shook my bed to wake me up. "Wake up!!."

I groaned in frustration and then covered my ears with a pillow. "Not now, Pans!!."

"You're gonna be late again!" she yelled and yanked my blanket rigidly.

"Who cares?" Being stubborn is my cup of tea now... I just got two hours of sleep, my head feels tight, and I'm still tired from having a very long night.

Pansy suddenly pulled the pillow over my face and hit me to wake me up completely.

I growled and glared at her "Fine! I will just take a shower..."

When I stood up she walked over to look at my lips out of the blue.

"What happens to your lips?."

I instantly went in search of a mirror and checked my lips.

My eyes widened upon noticing that it had a minor cut on it.

Because of Professor Snape's bite from last night.

"Are you dating someone?" Pansy asked.

"None of your business" I reacted coldly before hurriedly entering the bathroom.

I took my clothes off and checked my entire body. My cheeks flushed when I noticed the remnants of his kiss.

A monster indeed.

Now, how do I hide it?.

I can't wear civilian clothes during school hours?!.

I took a quick shower then wore my uniform, I looked for a scarf in my closet then wrapped it around my neck.

"This must be okay?! I guess?"

After I got ready, I went out and went straight to the great hall to eat breakfast. I sat down with the Gryffindors again, next to Hermoine who was eating while reading a book.

"Morning" My smile disappeared when I noticed their tired eyes.

"What happened to you guys?."

"Tired and exhausted and tired and tired again" Ron answered ironically after leaning his head on the table while eating without appetite.

"What happens to your lips?" Harry suddenly asked, he changed his seat, sat next to me, and cautiously touched my lips.

"I am... accidentally bit it" I reasoned after turning my gaze away from him.

I took some water and drank it anxiously.

"And your neck? don't tell you bit that too?" Hermione suddenly whispered to me so I grasped my neck and gulped hard in tension.

She gave me an uneasy smile and fixed my scarf.

"Harry? Did you do something to Professor Snape?" Ron muttered so I looked to the professor's table to check on him.

I immediately looked away and went back to eating when I saw Professor Snape's deadly look.

"No?! I didn't do anything... I guess?" Harry said.

He couldn't help but scratch his head in confusion.

"He is even scarier than the monster in the chamber of secrets!" Neville growled.

"Of course he is... For you" Ron replied sarcastically.

"Chamber of Secrets?" I asked curiously.

"It is a chamber built by Salazar Slytherin... where a monster can only be controlled by him and the Slytherin Heir lives... basilisk... but Harry already killed it in our second year at Hogwarts'' Hermione answered.