C h a p t e r 1

I was so nervous yet excited as I walked into the Great Hall. Finally, I got what I wanted.

I successfully transferred to Hogwarts with the help of my Father.

I will finally see him again, the man I fantasize about, every day and night.

I said hi to the golden trio before I was sorted.

I noticed that Harry was not in a good mood right now.

And just like what I expected, I ended up in Slytherin House. Where there was the one I never wanted to be related to, the annoying Malfoy... Draco Malfoy.

"You can go to the table where the sorting hat brought you, Miss Michel," Professor McGonagall said.

"Thank you, Professor," I said while my eyes were focused on some other things... such as looking for him, the man I saw in the Astronomy tower.

"Michel!!" Just his voice! I'm already irritated, Draco calls me along with his Slytherin friends and forces me to sit near their group.

I couldn't find him so I just sat next to Draco "What?" I said annoyingly.

"Ohh, Draco found a new nemesis!!" Daphne says... Draco quickly looks at her sharply.

I put my face close to his ear and whispered something... More like threatening "Don't you dare mess up with me, Malfoy! I might rob you of your popularity as Nobility... I'm just reminding you that my Dad's status is higher than Uncle Lucius'... So wrap your friends out of my sight, and don't mess up with my business, I'm not here for any of you. Got it?."

Draco didn't say a word, he just sipped water and went back to eating.

This is the only thing that I liked about him— being a coward.

"Sorry guys but I have a business to do so" I smiled sarcastically at Draco and it immediately disappeared when I turned my back on them.

I pulled out the Hogwarts map in my pocket to find out where the head of Slytherin House's office was.

Professor McGonagall told me to go to his office after lunchtime.

Now that I'm here in front of the office, I wonder if I went to the right place.

You know, I'm having a little trouble understanding the map because Hogwarts is so fucking huge.

Maybe I should have just asked Hermione for help.

While I was looking at the map. I was about to knock on the door when it suddenly opened.

I didn't expect that so I lost my balance and fell into the arms of the person who opened the door.

"You clumsy girl!... Why don't you just look at what you've been through instead of looking at something you don't seem to understand" he started to kill me with his words.

I immediately pulled away from his arms when I heard that familiar voice "Professor!?."

He just raised one eyebrow at me.

"Do you mind if I come in, Sir?!" I said intensely.

He didn't answer, instead, he just opened the door wide. So, I went in before he slammed the door shut.

"What does a pure-blooded Veela do at Hogwarts? I might think that you may be up to something."

"Half-blood, Professor" I corrected him unintentionally.

His facial expressions went blank.

Seems like he doesn't like to be corrected by anyone.

I like it.