C h a p t e r 5

I was waiting for him to react but he just kept staring at me... I badly need his touch.

Every time our skins come into contact, I feel like I am being burned... and it feels so good.

I saw him gulping so hard as he stared at my lips. I could feel extreme tension between us.

And I can sense how he tryna resist the temptation.

I seductively held his arm till my hand rested on his cheek.

"Stop resisting! I beg you" my eyes were pleading as I glanced at him.

"Why are you such a brat?" he said emphatically in his monotone voice as he couldn't take his eyes off me.

"Maybe I'm crying for attention?" I answered.

"Did you know how wrong this is?" He spoke fiercely as his grip on me tightened even further.

"Stop provoking me! Otherwise, you'll see how monstrous I am" He spoke in a way that made me gasp and bite my lip.

I should be intimidated by him, but I found him so damn sexy.

"I fucking dare you, Mr. Snape!" I whispered in his ears.

He glared at me, "I'm so done with you" He replied huskily then smacked me with a firm kiss.

Very aggressive, and I couldn't even catch my breath. I felt him sucking my lips before nibbling on my bottom lip.

He keeps biting and sucking my lips, sticking his tongue in, and toying with it.

It's certain to leave a mark.

I returned his kiss and our tongues clashed. I didn't know this day was coming... I'm glad.

His sharp nose brushes my cheek... it tickles ... but what tickles me more is the thing between his thighs rubbing my abdomen.

When I opened my eyes... I could finally see the desire in his eyes for me... as he was longing for my touch.

That's why my hand moved from his waist to his back and finally wrapped him in my arms.

We were both out of breath when our lips parted. My eyes locked up on him when he looked at me in a soft yet lustful gaze.

He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into his room. I was suddenly getting nervous yet excited. I haven't done it in my life, I'm afraid it will be bloody hurt.

He threw me down roughly on his cozy fluffy bed. His aggressive action made me bite my lip as I gulped so hard— holding out for him to take action.

He climbed on top of me and once more, our lips met as his hand slithered inside my blouse, cupping my breasts and giving them a gentle massage that made me groan his name "Severus!"

"Yes, Lily?" he said in his deep seductive voice. I stopped and so did he when he realized whose name he just mentioned.

And it wasn't mine.

He quickly left on top of me, and I was baffled while lying on his bed. Honestly, that kind of hurt my feelings.

We shared the pleasure yet he had another woman in mind.

"Leave," he said in a whisper while he faced away from me and was seated on the edge of the bed.

"In the middle of the night? really?" I hugged myself while muttering in misery.

I suddenly felt pity for myself... I was so disappointed.

"J-just leave!" He yelled at me, so I hastily got out of bed "O-okay then," My voice betrayed me, my voice carried the evident pain.

Love In The Midst Of Darknessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें