Chapter Ten

"Like hell I'm gonna let you kiss me right now!" You growled glaring up at him. "I'm mad at you, plus even though you're my soulmate we didn't meet."

He grinned at you. "Then stop being so pissy."

"Why?" You challenged.

"Cause all I wanna do is kiss you right now." He told you, eyes lingering on your lips.

You goaned, throwing your head back just as Alexa piped in.

"You owe about $2.50 to the swear jar." You could hear the smile in her voice and you just pointed at your soulmate pouting.

"He owes some too!"

With a smirk, Chan looked too Alexa. "Thanks for calming her down."

You shot your soulmate a glare, fingers curling in Rex's fur before you stuck out your hand toward Chan. "Hi, I'm Y/N, your soulmate."

He tried holding back his smile as he reached out to shak your hand but suddenly yanked you close to himself, your bodies mere inches apart. Chan's soft voice making your heart beat against your chest. "I'm Bang Chan, the love of your life."

"Why are you so cocky?" You mumbled up to him. "Any video I've seen about you has you shown as a sweet nice guy."

"What can I say I have to tease my soulmate somehow." He grinned making you blush.

"S...shut up..." You stumbled looking away from him and when you peeked back at him you blushed a deeper shade. Afraid that he'd try to capture you lips against his own, you stepped away from him to retreat back to the others. Though your live ended minutes after when the boys started yelling and screaming to much.

"You mother fucking squirrel! I'm going to kill you!" Minho yelled at the black haired man before him.

"I didn't do it, I swear!" Han yelled back. "It was all Felix!"

"I didn't do anything, don't go pointing the blame on me!" Felix yelled back and that's where th arguments insued, Chan sitting back rubbing his face with a groan.

"I take it it's always like this?" You asked the man, your body moving to sit down next to him. Rex placed his head upon your lap as you looked to meet Chan's eyes.

"You have no idea, baby girl." He chuckled making you blush under the use of the nickname.

"Shut up." You mumbled.

He grinned wide, eyes going back to your lips then back up to your eyes. "Sorry no can do-"

"I swear to god if you call me baby girl one more time, I'm so not talking to you again." You warned.

"That's the best punishment you got for me?" He chuckled again.

"Bang Chan!" You gasped. "Control your tongue!"

"Why don't you control it for me." He's voice had dropped to a sexiness that made your toes curl but you pushed Rex's head away before talking your soulmate. Without thinking you had managed to push him onto his back, your legs on either side of him. His hands had reached up to grab your thighs, his eyes trained up on you even as you covered his mouth with your hand.

The whole room went silent and Alexa was the only one to speak. "Um..."

You spun slightly, your hand remaining over Chan;s outh while the other pointed at your best friend. And as you let the words tumble from your lips, you shot him a glare. "I don't wanna hear it. He started it, perverted ass."

Chan licked your hand making you yank it back, the whole room erupting into laughter.