"We've been here two days and she's not even suggested us spending time together. She's spent most of her time with you, she's even gone out with Scarlett and the baby." "Because they're friends, and the baby, is our Goddaughter." I pointed out. "Plus you've been bugging her the whole time you've been here," Ash added. "I wouldn't want to hang out with you." MK looked at Ash at her comment. "I'm just saying you've not been the most appealing person to be around." "So you're jealous that I'm marrying someone that I've been with for almost four years?" I questioned. "She's not going to be my friend anymore, she'll be yours. Your wife, not my friend." "Nell won't completely disregard you she's not the type." "She's literally been attached to you this whole trip." "It's been two days." I point out. "And she's never normally like this. The closer the wedding gets the more you two become attached." "She's going to be." "Why?" "Because. She is. I don't need to explain why." She was trying to protect me in her own way, her anxieties coming out about my health and our future baby's health. "Has something happened? Is Robbie back." "No, Robbie's not back," I say firmly. If he was back I think Nell may have murdered him by now for, ever laying a hand on me. "Then why? She's protective but not this much. She joins in with me teasing you and she likes her space." "She does, yes." "Then why?" She pushed, trying to read me and what I was hiding. "We got some news. That's it. I'm not talking about it anymore." I hold my hands up and walk away. I hate keeping secrets but I couldn't tell them about this. I wasn't ready to talk about it and Nell wasn't ready to have people knowing either. 

------------

I waited in our room until Nell came back, I heard her and Rose laughing, and I smiled to myself before going downstairs now dressed and ready for the day. "We need to talk," I tell her seriously. Her smile falls when she hears my tone. She handed Rose to Scarlett and followed me out into the garden. I closed the door and we walked over to the pool sitting down facing each other. "Is everything okay?" She asked looking nervous. "Well, you tell me." She tilted her head confused. "Why didn't you tell me Mary-Kate told you she liked you?" She sat up straight. "You didn't need to know. It happened before we got together." "Did anything happen? Did you kiss her?" "Has she said I kissed her?" She stood up anger surging through her body. I tugged her wrist making her sit back down. "I'm asking you a question." "No." She says flatly. "Did you sleep with her?" "No." She said more defensive this time. "You think I would have kept that from you?" I shrugged. She rubbed her face. "Do you trust me?" "Yes." "Then why are you asking me this bullshit? Has she said something?" She seemed completely over this already. She probably was, I was constantly bringing my insecurities up and projecting them on her, upsetting her and starting arguments with her. "She told me what happened that night." "The truth. Or what she thinks happened?" "Seemingly the truth," I say, looking at her she was still annoyed. "I didn't kiss her, I didn't sleep with her. I put her to bed and I slept on the sofa downstairs. We spoke in the morning and I told her I had feelings for you and it wasn't fair." "Why didn't you tell me?" "It happened before we got together. Do I have to go through every time someone told me they had feelings for me?" "Yes, if it's my sister!" "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. MK and I both understood we're just friends and that's all we'll ever be because I'm in love with you. I'm marrying you. I didn't think it was relevant it happened four years ago."

We sit quietly for a few minutes. "The doctor called whilst I was out with Scar." She says. My head snapped up to look at her. "And?" "My eggs are healthy we can use them if we want to still go ahead with it." She spoke in a monotone. "But if you're postponing the wedding I'd rather not go through with it." She says. "I'm not cancelling our wedding over this. I was just upset you didn't tell me." "She could have told you too. It wasn't just me that was involved and she's your sister." "You're my wife." "I'm sorry." She says. "Me too." "I don't want to postpone," I tell her, keeping eyecontact. "Good." She leaned forward and pecked my lips before sitting beside me on the sunbed.