"Good evening, miss, how may I help you?" She stood up from the chair she was sitting on and greeted me with her sweet voice. I looked at the name tag and greeted her back.

"Good evening, Soraya, My name's Zemira Vasilevitch, I have a reservation here with the Orpheus family." I said as her eyes widened at my name.

"Y-yes Miss Vasilevitch, follow me, please?" She walked me to the table where the family was sitting and before she could go away I grabbed her wrist.

"Please, Soraya, Call me Zemira, will you?" She nodded but mumbled a 'sorry' and said 'yes ma'am'. Now what was that about?

I turned my head to the table where everyone, who were seated before were now standing and came to hug me. Genevieve, Athena and Cosima eyed me up and down, glared at me and said,

"Now we feel overdressed!" All three of them said in unison as they huffed in disappointment.

Oh, I can totally understand there feelings. I was the only girl in the restaurant not wearing a fancy dress. Genevieve was wearing a bodycon dress with a denim jacket on. Athena was wearing a full sleeve black body hugging dress and Cosima was wearing a black silky satin dress which hugged her at very right spots.

"I'm sorry, I was already late and I didn't feel like it today

"I'm sorry, I was already late and I didn't feel like it today." I apologised and sat on my seat. All the boys were in their signature black Armani suits and all the mothers were also wearing dresses.