word spreads fast, stories spread, rumours fly

(Hi I decided to post a second chapter today because I have been missing a few lately.)

(Also I was very bored and now my views have dropped I'm less worried about my arrival times)

(Oh and yes. My notifications have gone from 40 a day to 2. It's sorta disappointing and yeah sure I'm a little bothered but hopefully they'll go back up again before I end the story.)

(Being completely honest I love this story so much I just don't want to end it- so I may just write a sequel to it instead)

You sighed after the blue flash faded away completely and most of the people gathered around you dispersed.

You and Camilo turned around, and noticed Dolores standing behind you. "I regret what I did." She said in a serious yet shaky voice.

Camilo paused in silence before sighing. "Just leave me alone for a while." He said. Dolores nodded and walked off back to where Mariano was waiting for her.

"Want to go claim our doors again?" You asked Camilo. "Sounds like a plan." He replied with a grin. You both raced up the stairs and Casita snuck in a sneaky bump in Camilo's path, giving you the win.

You grabbed one of the door knobs and it flowed brightly, leaving your usual door in front of you. You flung open your arms, opening a massive portal behind you with an overjoyed grin.

You flickered in and out of visibility for a moment and closed the portal. Then Mirabel walked over to you and you grinned at her.

"The gifts are back!" You said excitedly. Mirabel laughed before shape shifting into Camilo. "I'm aware!" Camilo said, messing up your hair with a smirk.

You scoffed and shoved him back, sending him tumbling down the stairs case with a shout. The stair case turned into a slide and Casita landed Camilo safely.

You peered down at him with a guilty expression. He looked up at you with amused disbelief and Casita suddenly tripped you up, sending you down the slide too.

You let out a surprised scream as you landed on top of Camilo. You propped yourself up and looked down at him for a moment before you both started to laugh.

Camilo pushed you into a sitting position then followed you so your were sitting in his lap on the ground. Suddenly vines wrapped around you and Camilo, lifting you up off the ground.

Isabela dropped you both off on your feet and flung flowers petals into your faces. "Get a room." She said, as she walked past you both with a smirk.

You and Camilo looked at each other, blushing slightly. You looked past Isabela and saw Cara standing between Cam and Carlos with a pale face as the two boys laughed at something together.

"To be honest I think Cara is over thinking this all." You mumbled to Camilo. "I mean- Cam and Carlos are both getting along just fine." Camilo agreed.

Cele skipped over to you behind Darcey who was walking with seeming purpose. "I heard something about Cara overthinking." Darcey said with a small tilt of her head.

"How?" You asked with a frown. "I wasn't that far away." Darcey said. "Cele?" You said, turning to the other girl for confirmation.

"I dunno what's happening, I was talking to David." Cele replied. "Why did our conversation intrigue you so much?" Camilo asked.

"Oh I just agree with you!" Darcey said with a glance at Cara. "Is this because of the fight you guys had?" You asked.

"No, but it is super obvious that she's dating Carlos and Cam said he didn't like her anyway so she shouldn't be so freaked out." Darcey replied casually.