Three mirrors, two people

(Welcome back! Don't forget to leave a vote and enjoy!)

You, Camilo and Mirabel ran back upstairs to the spare room and crashed inside, causing Mirabel to accidentally face plant. She groaned and Julieta threw her an arepa from her apron pocket.

"Thanks." Mirabel said, catching it and taking a bite. "Camilo where's Y/n?" Pepa asked and you looked down at yourself to see nothing but air. "I'm right here." You said and everybody jumped in surprise except Dolores. "She got a gift when Abuela sacrificed herself." Dolores said and Camilo nodded with a grin.

"Actually I got two gifts!" You said, randomly reappearing. Everybody jumped again even Dolores this time. "Oh sorry, I don't know how to control invisibility yet!" You said with a nervous laugh.

"Hey does that mean Y/n is in charge of the miracle now?" Luisa asked and everybody's shot right at you. "No, I don't think so..." You offered. You suddenly had an idea and you walked over to the candle.

"I bet the candle can show us who takes over!" You said and everybody nodded. "I'll bring it around to everyone and see if it does anything weird." You said, picking the candle up carefully.

First you walked over to Julieta and the candle remained the same. You went to Pepa and Bruno too but nothing happened. Next you moved along to Isabel, Luisa and Dolores and the candle stayed the same. You passed Camilo and nothing. But when you reached Mirabel, who was still sitting on the floor, the flame flickered a bit brighter and you paused.

You held out the candle to Mirabel who's mouth was slightly open in surprise. She hesitated before reaching out and taking the candle. Suddenly it grew brighter and everybody watched in amazement as the light died down again.

"See... not me." You said and Camilo nodded, walking up next to you. "Does this mean... I'm the keeper of the miracle?" Mirabel asked and Isabela sighed. "Of course it does you idiot, what else would it mean?" She said. "The candle grew bright must mean I'm going to grow a third ear!" Isabela said, making her voice all high pitched as she flung her hands around.

Mirabel scowled at her and clutched the candle tighter. "Sore loser much!" She said, making a face at her sister. Suddenly the door slammed open again and you all looked at Adela who had tears marks down her cheeks. Behind her was your Abuelo and Abuela both looking at you with happy tears, springing to their eyes.

"Y/n!" Adela yelled, running forward and wrapping you in a tight hug. You hugged her back feeling guilty for forgetting that she existed for a while. Your Abuela and Abuelo joined the hug with relieved smiles.

""We're so glad you're okay!" Your Abuela said and you smiled. "Thanks guys." You said, ending the hug.  "We thought you were dead?" Adela said, wiping her eyes. "I was, but then Abuela Alma gave her life to save mine." I said and your families eyes widened in shock.

"Oh and now I have two gifts." You added making their jaws drop. "Oh and I am pretty sure I'll have to move to Casita." You added making them all switch to frantically trying to convince you not to. "Please don't move out!" Your Abuelo said.

"I'm sorry but I have a door now!" You replied with an apologetic smile. Your Abuela placed a hand on your Abuelo's shoulder with a small nod. "We understand." She said and you smiled gratefully.

"Hey on the topic of gifts, do you want to go practice?" Camilo asked, putting his hand on your shoulder with a grin. "Actually yeah that's a good idea!" You replied. "See you guys later, okay?" You said looking at your family. "Yeah, see you later mi vida, be careful!" Your Abuela replied and Adela gave you a small nod.

You and Camilo left the room and you heard immediate chatter start up behind you. "Before we start can I check out my room?" You asked. "Hey maybe we can have a sleep over! Girls night!" Camilo said, pretending to flick his hair. "Oh shut up!" You said with a laugh, judging him on the arm.