Is anybody else getting deja vu right now?

(Welcome to the chapter! Please leave a vote and I hole you enjoy!)

You watched as the shimmering boy from Isaac's dreams made walls appear around him in amazement. The triplets all went over to where Dolores, Luis, Mariano and Felix were to say hello and a few other people walked over.

"Aiden can you go help your brother please." Antonia said, pointing towards Isaac. The boy she was talking to ran a hand over his hair which was done in a buzz cut.

"Can't I work in my own area?" He asked. "No, go help Isaac." Antonio ordered. "BOOO!" Aiden yelled before he stomped off to where Isaac was.

You watched in curiosity as he just started to clean up some small pieces of debris. "What's his gift?" Cele asked with a small frown. "He's just a lame 12 year old, all he can do is turn to rock that nobody can break." Another girl said, walking over.

She had brown curly hair that was cut to her chin with red dye at the roots to about half way down. She also had slightly tanned skin with visible sunburns along her cheeks with a light selection of freckles and piercing green eyes.

She wore brown jeans and a loose black shirt with the front tucked into her pants. She winked in Adria and Acacia's direction, making both of the triplets slightly flushed, before turning back to you. "I'm Meabh." She said, holding out her hand.

"Pronounced Meave, spelt Meabh." She added with a smile. "Who's daughter are you?" You asked, shaking her hand. "Cara and Ca-" She started before another girl cut her off.

"Meabh come help and stop being lazy!" The girl said, jumping up and down with incredible speed. She wore purple glasses and she had a brightly coloured outfit on with long, dark brown, curly hair.

"Are you Mirabel's daughter?" Isabela asked, looking the girl up and down. "Yep!" The girl replied. "I'm Eva!" She added.

Mirabel looked at Eva in disbelief. "Did you... get a gift?" She asked her. "Super speed." Eva replied, walking over to Mirabel. "What happened to helping?" Meabh interrupted.

"Oh yeah sorry!" Eva said with a smile, running over to Meabh with a blinding flash of speed and hustling her off.

"Antonia you accidentally brought Cyrus here!" Another girl shouted, walking over with a toddler in her arms. "Oops sorry!" Antonia said with an apologetic shrug.

The girl had short straight hair in a pixie cut with an array of coloured streaks running through the black. She wore a dark purple dress with flickers of gold shimmering in the fabric.

"Emilia, if you wanted to know, your mothers are behind you." A boy said, coming up silently from behind Adela, almost making her scream.

He looked like the copy and paste boy version of Antonia and he gave you and Camilo a small wave and smile. "Marcos you should really be nicer to our parents." Antonia said.

"They technically aren't our parents yet." Marcos retorted. A younger girl, around the age of 13 ran out after Marcos and hit him on the back with her fists.

"GIVE ME BACK MY THREAD YOU BULLY!" She shouted. Marcos shrugged her off and chucked a small wheel of thread at her.

She caught it and stuck her tongue out at him before going to stand next to Antonia. "Leah don't hit!" Antonia said sternly. "Not my fault Marcos was being an AS-" Leah began before Antonia clapped her hand over her mouth.

After a few moments she pulled her hand back and wiped it on her shirt with a disgusted look. "You're so gross!" She said, letting you know that Leah had licked Antonia's hand.

You and Camilo looked at each other before looking back at who must be your three future children. "So uh- what's your gifts?" Camilo asked.

"If you must know, I have telekinesis." Marcos said, making Leah float up off the ground for a few moments. "Yeah well I can change people's moods by singing!" Leah added as though it was a competition.