Too many villians!! Lmfao

(Okay welcome to this chapter! I got bored and decided to write this one a bit early to make up for the late arrival of my last chapter!)

(Please leave a vote and I hope you enjoy!!)

You and Camilo looked at Dolores in momentary shock. "Who did this?" You asked her. Your heart was pounding in your chest with anticipation and Dolores took a deep breath.

"It was Brian." She said and you and Camilo looked at each other for a moment. "It was so damn obvious." You muttered, having wanted at least an interesting plot twist.

"Where is he now?" Camilo asked, gripping your hand tightly. "He's inside... he's going to hurt Cam and Cara!" Dolores said frantically and you turned around quickly.

You saw Cam and Cara walking back inside, Cara had her arm around Cam's shoulder, trying to calm them down.

"CAM! CARA! WAIT!" You screamed, but they couldn't hear you over the crowd. You pushed off Camilo and ran after them.

You shoved through the crowd, calling their names and you brown through to the other side. You looked around and saw Cam and Cara turn the corner to the left side of the courtyard.

You ran after them in time to see Brian walking over to them. You opened a portal, dropping Brian onto the ground at the other side of the courtyard.

"Cam! Cara! RUN!" You yelled and your friends turned to see Brian climbing to his feet, holding a kitchen knife. Cam lost his footing for a moment and Cara yanked him up again.

She dragged them both away at a quick speed and you turned to face Brian. You made yourself invisible and Brian laughed.

"No need to be scared Y/n." He said, stepping forward. "I'm not going to hurt you... I'm doing this all for you!" He said with another laugh.

You walked around to the edge of the courtyard silently and kept your gaze on Brian who was looking around with a wild glint in his eyes.

"Don't be scared Y/n... I love you too much to hurt you." He said. "Unless I have to."

You gulped and opened a portal beneath you, dropping you right onto Brian's shoulders. Brian let out a hysterical laugh as you pulled him to the ground by his hair and teleported yourself away before you made impact with the stones.

You teleported yourself a few steps away and went to kick him but he grabbed your ankle and dragged you to the ground. He crouched next to you and wrapped his hand around your neck.

You tried to pry his fingers off and call for help but you couldn't speak. Suddenly, as spots of black started coming into your vision, Brian released you and collapsed to the ground.

You looked up with a gasp and saw Mirabel standing there, with her hand in a fist and blood on her knuckles. She helped you to your feet and wrapped you up in a hug.

"Oh my god, Cam and Cara found me." She said, squeezing you tighter. You hugged her back and felt a tear escape down your cheek and onto her shoulder.

"Why is everybody such a psychopath these days?" You asked and Mirabel laughed shakily. You suddenly felt more hands reach out to you and you pulled away from your hug.

You looked at Cam, Cara and Camilo standing near you with terrified but relieved expressions. "I'm so glad you're okay!" Cam said and Cara threw herself at you, wrapping you up in a massive hug.

"I'm okay now." You said as Cara stepped back again. Camilo turned your face to him and you felt your lips crash together.

You kissed Camilo for a moment but suddenly Brian pulled you onto the ground again and you felt cold steel pressed against your throat.