A New Journey

For those of you who have read my previous Author's Note, you would know what this update is about for those of you who have not read my previous Author's Note here it is.

Author's Note
So at this time and point, this story is completed. The first thing I would like to mention to my readers who like the idea of this story (Percy Jackson acquiring the Infinity Stones) is that I am sorry that I did not include Perseus really using the Infinity Stones or doing much other than just acquiring the Infinity Stones.

I know some of you may be happy with the story some of you may think that the story is okay and some of you will be disappointed. This is why I want to let my readers who like my current form of writing (mainly writing in 3rd Person) know that I will be making a story with the same idea but the story being extremely different.
I plan on the story having more action or usage of the Infinity Stones and overall being a completely different story.

When I first started publishing this story I was not really prepared for how it would go I was really just doing it for fun because of this I will most likely not start the next story for a while. I plan on writing 5 to 10 chapters before releasing anything so I can stay on a schedule and have a better-written story overall.

I also want to let my readers who might want to read this future story know that I will update this story once more to allow the people interested in the future story know that it has been released. The second to last thing I would like to go over is that making this story may take me even longer than what you may think because I might make another story before the future story.

The last thing I would like to go ever is that I plan to make a few Percy Jackson fanfiction stories before I make anything for other fandoms so if you are a Percy Jackson fan you may want to look out for some of my future stories. As of right now, that is everything regarding this story and my future stories so now all I want to say is thank you for all the support on this story.

P.S. I have had this chapter done for about a week and a half. The reason I didn't publish it earlier was that I didn't want to go out of my schedule and I wanted time to think about what new story I would make. I have already decided and I have decided to make the story that is similar to this story before I create anything else.

For any of you interested in the next story I have had a bit of extra time lately and because of this I have managed to finish two full chapters and I am working on the third. Remember I will not upload the new story until I have made at least five to ten chapters. I am doing this in order to go back to my schedule of updating once a week on every Friday.

If I wait until I have five to ten chapters I will be able to have a break from writing during the weeks I not feeling it and I will be able to make the chapters without needing to rush. In other words, if you are a reader interested in my next story fear not for you should not have to wait too long for me to upload it.

Now that everyone is caught up to date on what is currently going on here is a quick look at my new story if you are interested.

Title: Perseus: The Omnipotent

Description: In the beginning, there was one being: this being had an unlimited amount of power that it could not use. So it wandered around nothingness searching endlessly for something or someone else until it decided that it had enough and so it destroyed its own existence not knowing that its existence had only just begun.

If you are interested in this story all you have to do is click on my profile to find the story. I might add a link to the story at the bottom of this update if I can get it to work correctly.