Time and Space

Author's Note
Hello, there my wonderful readers there is only one thing that I would like to say at this time. What I would like to say is sorry about the story update being extremely late, lately, I have been struggling with my motivation for this story so it has been hard for me to write but fear not I would wipe this story out of existence before I ever abandon it.

Previously

"So I guess my last question is why are you letting me keep the stone or at least not trying to take it back?" Questions Perseus extremely curious as to Chaos's actions.

"Well, I am not trying to take the Soul Stone from you for two reasons. Firstly I couldn't take it if I tried considering you have two Infinity Stones in your possession. I am also not going to try and take it because I do not need the Infinity Stone. It's hard to explain but to put it simply I am now part of the Soul Stone itself I can leave this pocket universe or dimension and come back anytime I please. Even with the Infinity Stone in your position, you could not stop me from entering the pocket universe or dimension of the Soul Stone for I am part of the Soul Stone. How it happened I do not know whether it was because of the amount of time I have spent here or something else I have no idea but at this time I am part of the Soul Stone itself." States Chaos completely serious.

"I do believe I have gotten all of the answers I can get here at this time if it is all right with you I will take my leave." Perseus's statement gets a nod from Chaos.

Perseus imagine himself leaving the pocket Universe or dimension of the Soul Stone. In less than a second, he finds himself exactly where he was before his meeting with Chaos. He then takes a few seconds to admire the Soul Stone once more before he begins to come up with an idea on how to find Nico in a quicker way than using his godly senses.

Now

3rd Person

While he is inspecting the Soul Stone a little longer Perseus quickly runs through the idea in his head a second time. The idea was to use the Soul Stone to try and locate the souls of Nico and Lapetus. He decides the idea is a decent idea so he focuses on having the Soul Stone locate the souls of Nico and Lapetus.

After a few seconds, he feels the power of the Soul Stone obeying his will and within a few more seconds he can sense the locations of the souls of Nico and Lapetus.
Judging from the location of the souls Perseus thought it was highly unlikely that Nico had not found Lapetus. Perseus then imagines his body turning into water vapor and flying in the direction of the souls.

The only reason Perseus hadn't vapor traveled before was that when he last encountered an Infinity Stone the invisible string had pulled him towards the Infinity Stone. This could mean that while vapor traveling the same thing could happen and he could be pulled somewhere dangerous.
In Perseus's opinion, it was a good idea he didn't vapor travel because if he did he may have faded out of existence.

The water vapor that is Perseus quickly gets around half a mile away from the location and transforms back into Perseus. When back to normal Perseus quickly starts to fast walk in the direction of the souls. In about a minute and a half, Perseus reaches the location, and directly in front of Perseus is Nico and Lapetus both of whom had their backs turned to Perseus.

"Nico! Bob!" Shouts Perseus excited to see a friend he thought lost and a friend he hadn't seen in a while.

Nico and Lapetus both quickly turn around and gain completely shocked expressions on their faces.

"Perseus?!" Shouts Lapetus confused at seeing Perseus there but also happy seeing another friend.

"Percy!" Shouts Nico more happy than confused at finally seeing Percy after so long.