Training

Author's Note
I just wanted to clear a few things up firstly I didn't update the book last week for two reasons. One I felt like I was dying with how sick I was. Two I completed the chapter and it somehow managed to be wiped out of existence so obviously, I was not in the mood to rewrite the chapter. Secondly, I wanted to ask for pairing ideas keep in mind this is a crossover with marvel so it could be any character from Marvel, the book series, or something else if the crossover is extended to other stories.

Previously

I set the paper down walk over to the Infinity Stone and think in my head "I wish I had a pill that would put me to sleep for 24 hours."

A pill appears in my hand. I then think in my head "I wish for a barrier to go around this cave that's makes it impossible for anyone other than myself to leave or enter for the next 25 hours."

Now I know what your thinking what am I doing? Well, I just found an item that can change the reality of the entire Universe, and apparently, I might be able to use said items full power. Since I learned this less than a minute ago I obviously need some time to process and think.

Now I am going to go to sleep in this cave which will be nice because I can sleep, get up, and give myself time to process after some nice rest and then figure out what to do from there.

I take the stone set it into the box make myself a literally water bed lay down take the pill and quickly drift off to sleep.

Now

Percy's POV

I wake up with a sigh of content. I then decide right then and there the next time I sleep I am going to do exactly what I did before I went to sleep just changing the pill from 24 hours to the number of hours I plan on sleeping.

Why would I do this? Well it's quite simple I just had the best sleep I have ever had in my entire life.

When I finally clear my thoughts I realize I created that pill with an item that could change the reality of the entire Universe.

(A/N Now I know what some of the readers may be thinking why is Percy taking so long to accept it and just use the infinity stone? Well to answer the question I am having Percy take time to process what he just learned why because I think he should really be aware of what he has just found. In loads of fanfictions, Percy just seems to become either Creator of the Universe level or look more powerful than the literal Creator of the Universe. In some cases, the author makes the story make sense but in most, he just gets the power and that's it nothing more nothing less. He doesn't really react to the fact that he could basically end all life in the universe with a single thought. In this book Percy is obviously going to be overpowered I just want the story to seem more realistic which I think at this time I am achieving my goal.)

I sit there for what felt like days until I finally decide to just go with the flow of things. Once I get a grip of myself I continue sitting still processing everything but also thinking about what I should do now.

After a while, I come up with an idea a most wonderful, beautiful, and amazing idea. Then slowly but surely that idea started forming into a plan; a plan equally worthy and unworthy of Athena. How is it both? It is unworthy by how simple of a plan it truly is but it is also worthy by what the plan itself would accomplish.

The plan? Well if I remember correctly the Reality Stone can create an alternate reality because of this I can practically make my own little world with the Reality Stone. With that in mind, I just became the champion of Olympus meaning that I need to train my new abilities.

Since I need to train my new abilities why not just create my own world to train them in? This could be useful for many reasons it is an alternate reality meaning I could really use the infinity stone there. Which in turn would let me change things to how I need them to alter my training experience with my new abilities without messing with the reality of the Universe.