The Gifts

Previously

Percy offered his thanks and went into the middle of the thrones. The Olympians shot their blessings into a singular ball and it flew into Percy.

Now

3rd Person

After the ball flew into Percy there was a bright light that made everyone even the Olympians look away. Once the light cleared Percy Jackson stood there looking different which was bound to happen after receiving so many blessings.

Percy Jackson now stood at 6'4 with jet black hair. His body was a bit more muscular but still an overall good amount of muscle and not overdoing it like Ares or Heracles. His body was also more defined in a way that made him even more noticeable.

The most important change however was his eyes they were their normal seagreen for the most part but there was a circle in both of his eyes with the colors lighting blue, seablue, black, calm green fire, light green, white, raging red fire, gold, silver, purple, gray, brown, orange, and pink.

These colors represented the Gods and Goddesses he was blessed by. Percy bows again and gets up and walks away without another word while the residence of camp half-blood stares after him in shock. Of course, they have a right to be shocked they betrayed him and he showed that they did it because they were manipulated forgave them and finally became the champion of Olympus with Zeus himself suggesting the idea. 

Percy's POV

Today was a good day not only did the plan work perfectly but I also became the champion of Olympus which means I have lots of new powers to train. This will be fun I will be exhausted very often at the start but I will be able to master the powers that people expect me to have will the blessing along with the other combinations that the Olympians don't use or don't know how to use like my power of water and other liquids.

With those thoughts out of the way, I decided it was time I cash in a favor with Hera. So I said a prayer in my head "Lady Hera can you come here for a moment."

A few seconds later there was a flash of light and when it cleared Hera stood there. "Lady Hera I don't want to press my luck but I was wondering if you could do me a favor but be warned if you do not lessen to my request it could lead to a war, not with myself of course but there could be consequences."

"Alright, Perseus I will lessen to your request."

"Well Annabeth and I ran into people of the Egyptian pantheon long story short Annabeth knows the secret name of one of the important people in the pantheon and as seeing she is a traitor she could do something stupid that leads to a war with the Egyptian pantheon so I was wondering if you could wipe her memory of the name so we could avoid so a thing from happening."

"I will do as you ask but I suggest you try to not be in contact with other pantheons too much it might not end well for anyone."

Hera flashes away leaving Percy standing there thinking about her words. After awhile he decides that he will continue on with the plan he plans to meet his close friends tomorrow and then go to the Kanes and Magnus to inform them of Annabeth not being trustworthy.

3rd Person

With the hard part of the day over with Percy decides that he should try awhile in his cabin. He decides to work the more indoor save powers since he has obviously not mastered the powers yet since he just got them.

He trains his ability to shadow travel around his cabin since it will take him a while to get used to the feeling of shadow traveling and it will also take him a while to be able to shadow travel over large distances. When Percy first saw Poseidon travel without flashing he noticed the way he travel and how he turned into water vapor.