A New Universe

Author's Note
There is nothing much for me to say at this point besides to make sure that you read the author's note at the end of the chapter. It has very important information regarding this story and my future stories.

Previously

Once the portal to the destination appears Perseus wastes no time and walks straight through the portal. He appears in what he thinks to be some sort of lab in a government facility of some sort. He comes to this conclusion when he looks around and sees a strange octopus symbol on just about everything. Instead of thinking much more about his current location he immediately looks to where the now invisible chain is leading him.

In all honesty, what he sees doesn't really surprise him. What he sees is some sort of scepter that has a yellow glow to it. Once he sees this he closes his eyes and imagines himself grabbing a hold of the invisible chain and pulling as hard as he can. In a few seconds he can feel that he has reached the end of the invisible chain so he opens his eyes and catches a yellow stone which he assumes to be an Infinity Stone.

Perseus then takes a few seconds to admire the stone and then he was going to place it into his Infinity Gauntlet until he is completely frozen in place by an unknown force. After a few seconds he hears someone approaching from behind him and then he hears them speak and it sounds as if the voice was coming from all directions.

"Well, it was nice of you to collect the stones for me." Says the unknown individual.

Now

The unknown individual then proceeds to walk in front of Perseus while flashing a triumphant smirk. Perseus was slightly unnerved by the unknown individual's appearance. He was unnerved because the unknown individual looked extremely like Chaos.

The only big noticeable difference was that the individual was not wearing clothing and that they did not seem to have a gender judging by the fact that the individual only looked like a humanoid figure made out of galaxies. To put it simply the unknown individual looked like a humanoid figure made out of the Universe itself.

Perseus believed the appearance of the unknown individual could mean a few things. The first thing he thought it could mean was that the individual could be the celestial king known as "The One Above All." The second thing he thought it could mean was that a being with the appearance of being made up of the Universe itself was more common than he originally thought.

"Well, Perseus aren't you going to say anything?" Questions the unknown individual amused about Perseus being frozen in place.

Perseus wanted to shout that he couldn't move at all including his mouth until he felt whatever power was freezing him in place let up just the slightest bit and he found he could move his mouth.

"Who are you? Are you the Celestial King known as "The One Above All?" Questions Perseus trying to get some useful information on the being before him.

The unknown individual laughs before responding. "The One Above All? No, I am not such a pathetic being I am Eternity the living embodiment of the Universe!" Exclaims the now identified Eternity with more arrogance in his tone than anyone Perseus had ever heard.

Perseus wanted to laugh at his current situation. He had always thought that the Universe itself was against him even if he was just wanting something to blame for his problems but now his old thoughts were confirmed if what Eternity said was true.

He was also slightly worried here he was Perseus Jackson the Wielder of a practically completed Infinity Gauntlet: a device that grants the Weirder a form of omnipotence and yet he was almost completely frozen in place by Eternity's power.