Chapter TWENTY-ONE

Start from the beginning

Looking around I spot Alice watching me again and I blush as she chuckles saying, "You are just so cute today matching your momma hmm." Looking up at Elena I see her smiling with a light blush and I turn back to Alice nodding squeaking out, "S-So p-pretty!" feeling myself slip just a little and feeling Elena hold me closer I look at her seeing her blush more and I giggle patting her chest whispering, "R-Really pretty!" she smiles and kisses my head whispering, "So are you baby!" blushing I lay my head back on her chest shivering at her compliment as Alice ask's, "Do you mind me asking some questions dear now that your big again?" blinking I see we are at a big bungalow I am assuming is the main office for the resort and a jeep waiting for us so I look back at Alice nodding saying, "If I can answer them sure." She smiles and nods as she holds Sam's hand tighter just as he starts talking to I guess the driver. Feeling a kiss on my head I look up and smile as Kelly says, "Seems this is our ride loves." Smiling over at her I love her dress today its like ours but lime green with palm trees all over.

Giggling I squeak out, "You're r-real p-pretty t-today too Kelly!" she blushes and thanks me as we climb into the jeep me of course being put in a car seat and I blush as Elena buckles me in. she chuckles and kiss attacks me making me giggle more as she says, "It's for your safety dear I would hold you, but I am paranoid that you could get hurt if we get in an accident." Blinking I nod and reach out cupping her cheek with my uninjured hand saying, "Always safe with you." She blushes more kissing the palm of my hand before climbing in next to me as I look around I spot Alice and I blush as she chuckles saying, "So, dear I know your eighteen umm I was wondering if you could tell us a little bit about how?" blinking I look at Elena and she says, "You don't have to tell them dear it's a lot and its your story. If its to much I or Kelly can tell them."

Wiggling to get more comfortable in the car seat I nibble my lip seeing Alice still watching me and I look towards the driver, fidgeting I take a breath as I feel Elena hold my hand and I sigh. Looking back at Alice and Sam I start telling them what I told Elena and Kelly in a monotone way to avoid the emotion behind everything as the driver drives us towards the small Island town of Hana lulu. By the time we arrive at the shopping area everyone is dead silent, and I just want to curl into a ball and hide into Elena. As the jeep comes to a complete stop I take another deep breath and look at Elena seeing her holding back her tears and I hate seeing her cry. Reaching out for her I just want out of this car seat and into her arms, she sniffles and quickly get to unstrapping my seat belts and the moment she has me in her arms we both sigh and I cling to her as I hear Alice saying, "I know that was super hard dear but thank you for your story we are all so glad you are here with us now and safe and that you are no longer living in those conditions or around those who would hurt you." Sniffling I hide more into Elena's chest as I hear voice vibrate as she speaks up saying, "Thank you both for understanding and listening to her."

Feeling Elena rubbing my back I relax into her as I hear Samuel saying, "Well in other news this street looks like it exploded with very cheesy and bright colors care to see dears!" everyone starts to laugh and I giggle along with them at his cheesiness, you can tell where Kelly got her since of humor. Sniffling I peek out and everyone is smiling at me, and I blush but squeak out, "Yes please!" we all laugh again as Elena bounces me slightly and kisses my head saying, "Ok let's all go then!" We all get out of the Jeep, and I blink adjusting my eye's to the brightness of the sun and yes Sam was right it is freaking colorful and ridiculous of tropical color's and theme's. Elena chuckles patting my bottom saying, "Crazy huh baby but I bet we can find some cute outfits hmm!" giggling I look up at her and smile nodding saying, "Mhm let's go!" she chuckles, and we start walking as I seeing Kelly talking with her mom and dad though I don't catch what they are talking about as we come to these first few booths outside some shops.

Elena slows down and starts browsing so I do the same smiling seeing different shirts with different fraises for Hana lulu and Hawaii. Elena picks up a few blue and orange shirts one each and I blush seeing she even found some onesies next to the adults shirts. Looking around I smile loving the atmosphere here it is all lade back but you know it's super busy and normal for those who live here year-round. Seeing a few ladies in grass skirts, coconut bra's, lays around their necks and flower crowns I giggle and feel Elena bounce me a little. Before she asks, "What has got my baby giggling hmm?" smiling back up at her I turn again and point and she smiles patting my legs saying, "Oh the dancers hmm well there is suppose to be a few shows and stuff later this evening baby and Sam said they have a small show at the restaurant we will be eating at later too." Smiling I squeal and giggle looking back at her and she chuckles kissing my head saying, "Glad you're excited baby now did you see any shirts or onesies you would like? I have a few different ones already baby."