" Mrs. Verma! Your turn now!"

I frowned hearing the lady in red saree responding on Mrs. Verma. That's when my pair of gaze fell onto that lady's hand. Wait! Was she adorning this jwellery but as far as I have heard that this jwellery belongs to Verma Family and my husband's ancestors hav strictly prohibited of wearing it apart from the Daughter-in-laws of Verma Family. Does...Does this mean! This is Manvi! Before I could ask the lady, se stood up and dashed into the doctor's cabin.

All of a sudden, I felt an urge to ask the receptionist. My curiosity was hiking up, I moved towards the receptionist when she greeted me.

Recp:- Khamma Ghani Mukhiyain Ji! Aap Kyu Aayi! Humein bula leti... Kuch Chahiye kya aapko?

She ranted when I smiled and nodded my head, stopping her rants.

Sa:- Tum Mujhe Itna Batao! Yeh Jo Lady andar gayi hain unka naam kya hain?

I said with a furrowed eyes when She smiled at me being absolutely embarrassed. Ohh! Fish! Saana how can you foget that the hospital generally doesn't have the protocols to expose their patient's details to anyone. But I have to know! i need to know! What is happening here! I smiled at her and then said,

Sa:- Umm...Woh Kya hain na! Tumhe toh Pata hi hain ki Hum Mukhiyain hain Jharaoganj ke! Toh Udhar ke kitne log exactly pirit hain! Toh uska dhyaan rakhna padhta hain humein! Toh isiliye puche!

I said this, that receptionist seemed to be convinced. Yes! Saana you did it, Just then I saw the Lady coming out of the doctor's cabin and then moving out of the hospital. Why I am feeling that I am doing no wrong while suspecting this lady as my sister-in-law. Why was even she putting this long veil when it is actually pretty hot in Jodhpur. I was all immersed in my thoughts, seeing the retreating figure of that mysterious lady when the receptionist  nudged me,

Rec:- Mukhiyain Ji! Jaiye! Abhi aapki baari hain!

I smiled at her and moved towards the doc's cabin. The Doctor was a lady, thank god, I dont have to be embarrassed while sharing my problem. Soon, She glanced up at me and welcomed me with a warm smile, gesturing me to sit.

Settling down, I started discussing with the doctor about the symptoms I was going through. She nodded her head and suggested me to perform a pregnancy test which she will conduct. The moment, she said ‘pregnancy test’, a sudden emotion rushed through my veins but what...what if it comes out negative and it's just a mere acidity or stuffs like that. I smiled at her and lied down on the bed, She started diagnosing me and called the assistant doctor asking her to take me for the test. 

It has been few moments, that my tests got over, I was sitting idle when the doctor came out and settled herself down on the chair. She cleared her throat and called me,

Doc:- Umm...Mukhiyain Ji! Am sorry to say, You aren't becoming a mother now. Aap Pregnant nahi hain, Those nauseas were just maybe Stress or anxiety and that dizziness was just a part of maybe dehydration.

As soon as she said this, my heart broke into several pieces. I gulped the lump and nodded my head at her smiling admist of tears. Somewhere I was expecting a good news since these all symptoms peeked out.

Sa:- It's Alright Doc! I can understand!

I said when suddenly Doctor said something which took me off-guard.

Doc:- Mukhiyain Ji dekhiye! If you and Mukhiya ji want babies, then I don't think so that Jharaoganj would be a appropriate for you both. Cause Aapke Family mein bhi stress kam nahi Jaa rahe hain!

I was surprised. How come the Doctor came to know this that something was not right in our house.

Sa:- Umm... Sorry Doc but I didn't get you!

Doc:- Actually See! Aap aur Choti Bahurani dono hi mere Patients hain toh...Humein Choti Bahurani ki Medical history pata hone ke karan hi! I am saying you that to conceive you need a peaceful mind and an peaceful environment.

As soon as the doctor informed me about Manvi being her patient, I snapped at her.

Sa:- Choti...Choti Bahurani As in Manvi? Meri Devrani?

I asked her trying to re-confirm whatever I have heard, when the doctor nodded her head and said,

Doc:- Ji...Kyu Aapko nahi Pata tha..She just left. Moreover She was the one whom I treated before you.

Sa:- Kyu Aayii thi Woh Doc? As far as I know, his check up date is still far away.

I said when the doctor nodded her head and said me something which this time snatched the ground under my feet.

Doc:- She Came here for Abortion!

Sa:- What!?

I gasped, tears were threatening to trickle down my cheeks but I didn't let them to come out.

Doc:- Ji... Mukhiyain ji! Not even once but twice.

POV END

She said and sighed when Deepti looked at her being all devastated and stunned. Just then, one servent came and informed them that Adhiraj has regained his senses. Hearing her, Saana dashed towards Asha ji's room only to find Sidharth ruffling his hair.
Seeing Saana, Adhiraj smiled and called her,

Adh:- Bhabhi?

Saana hummed and sat beside Sidharth making him smile.

Adhiraj:- Aapne kyu bachaya humein Bhabhi? Hum...hum maar jate toh hi sahi rehta! Humara Baccha, humare bhai- behen humare baare mein nahi sochte! Humari Biwi door jaa rahi hain....

He was about to continue when Sidharth left the room, however Saana nodded her head and made him silent. While Adhiraj let out a sob, when Saana sushed him and said,

Saan:- Bhaiya... Please! Bhai hain aap humare! Bhale hi Devar hain but Bhai se kam nahi hain! Toh Isiliye! Hum keh rahe hain ki bass Ho gaya, Ab Agar Manvi ko Aapse Koi naata nahi rakhna hain! Aap bhi nahi rakhenge! Aapke Bhai ne Humse Kaha hain ki woh kabhi bhi Aapko Manvi ke Aas paas bhi nahi Aane denge! Unless and untill you prove yourself and be the best version of yourself!  Toh Isiliye hum keh rahe hain! Mat rakhiye naata! Bhabhi hain aapke kuch soch ke hi bol rahe hain, Aap bass Mat kijiye kuch! Sign Kar dijiyee Divorce Papers pe! Phir Hum Banayege Aapko Manvi ke Yoggya!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAAA SO YEAH IT'S THE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF MY BOOK ...HOPE U GUYS WILL LIKE IT AND IF U GUYS LOVE IT THEN PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ....LOVE LOVE❤️❤️

Signing off

SANA_WRITER