Chapter 15

"You can't come with me today, Bozzair," I tell the adorable dragon trying to hide in my bag. "The teachers said you would only distract the class if you came. Just fly around the campus. I left you some food and water and the window open so you can come in to take naps."

"Fine," Bozzair finally gives in after ten minutes of convincing. "I will just watch over you from a distance."

"Just make sure no one sees you. I don't want to get into trouble during the first day," I say, slinging my bag over my shoulder. "I'm heading out now and will be back around four."

I leave the dorm and join the trail of girls heading for the academy. It would be just like my school days in my previous life if it wasn't for the fact people are pointing as they whisper about me. It's nothing mean, but it is embarrassing. I can hear things like, "Isn't that the god girl?" and "I heard she is so strong the teachers nearly fainted when seeing her evaluation yesterday." Well, no one fainted, but I can't deny my strength. I am grateful for the enhancements, but they do have their drawbacks.

On another note, Bozzair really needs to get better at sneaking. Keep catching glances of him poking his head around corners or his tail sticking out from a bush. I would have already called him out and told him to go back to our room already if he wasn't so cute. At least no one else has noticed him yet, but knowing my luck, it will happen right in class, and the teacher will yell at me. If he does follow me to school, I will make sure to tell him to go home.

"Sister," Noah is waiting along with Zeno and Marshall at the front entrance to the main school building. "Good morning."

It looks like things aren't playing out as they should in the game. If they were, then the heroine would accidentally bump into Noah at the front entrance be ambushed by Zeno in the hall for having a high rating in yesterday's assessment. Then Marshall would save her from Zeno's advances. At least she will have a peaceful first day, but I feel bad for interfering in her love life like this. I'm sure it will be fine, and she will find someone she loves here.

"Good morning Noah," I smile. "Good morning to you two, Marshall, Zeno. I trust you are having a peaceful morning."

"So far," Zeno frowns. "But it would have been better to have woken up next to... ow you didn't have to hit me."

"I wouldn't have to if you would stop flirting with my fiancee," Marshall replies, lowing his hand. Zeno is probably going to have a nasty bruise. "Now, let us head to class. If we don't get moving, we will be late."

With Marshall taking my hand and leading us, we make our way to our class. I know the hand holding is only for show, but it still feels wired having people stare at us, first because of my power and now hand-holding. I am really giving people many reasons to stare and gossip about me.

<0>

"Welcome, students," smiles as she stands on her box. I really hope she doesn't notice Bozzair watching us from a nearby tree branch. "Today, we will be reviewing the basic history of our kingdom, prince Marshall. Can you please tell us how our kingdom first came to be?"

"Certainly," Marshall says as he stands. "Our kingdom was originally divided into seven tribes. The horse tribe to the north was the most powerful and constantly raided the other tribes. Our first king, my ancestor, was from the southern tribe known as the sky tribe. They lived on the island this school currently occupies and, at the time, was one of only two groups of people to have airships. The sky tribe was a peaceful one trading with the other tribes until one day, one of their own was killed in a horse tribe raid. After that, the sky tribe decided it couldn't stand by and do anything. We defeated the horse tribe with our airships, and over the next three years, the other five tribes united under the sky tribe."