"YOUR AN ARCHER HOW COULD YOU FORGET YOUR ARROWS?!" Dwarf Shaman yelled out as the three stopped to rest when they realized their Archer forgot her main equipment.

"W-well I was broke... And Arty said he'd make some more Elven like Arrows for me to use... And I forgot them at his shop... Along with my other... Herbs and... Tools... Hehehe..." The Elf nervously chuckled a bit pushing her two fingers together.

"That is troublesome Lady Ranger your are constantly lectured by Sir Goblin Slayer and Sir Artificer about maintaining your equipment, and resources. I can only imagine well Sir Artificer's response."

"Ohhhh please don't...."

"Lady Ranger you can't always rely on me bringing multiple weapons! And extra resources... SHOULD I TELL YOU HOW MUCH COIN I GO THROUGH TO MAINTAIN MY RESOURCES AND MY EQUIPMENT?! Perhaps I should start managing and nitpicking at you at a daily basis?!" The Lizard Priest said mimicking the Artificer the one time he had seen him lecture the Elf on her equipment.

"Awww... Pfft... He would say something like that... Heh..." The Elf smiled hiding most of her face as she hugged her legs burying her face as her smile had a hint of blush on it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok little fella... That these to Hea and this note she must read... It's her bill for how much she owes me." The Artificer said storing The High Elf's restocked and new equipment she'll need to fight and be prepared for in a small box that fit inside a compartment on his Own Construct as it beeped happily and made it's way off in the night sky.

"Two thousand years old and she manage to forget her most important resources... Ah Hea what'll you do without me... Ah here we are the Friendly axe tavern!" The Artificer thought to himself as he had on a buttoned up mid length sleeved shirt with a silk black vest over it matching with Tan slacks, black boots, and his round glasses that were similar in design of a certain Wizard he knew. Topping it was a metal dragon brace ring that wrapped around his right wrist like a bracelet. As he entered the tavern that was located on the opposite side of town from the guildhall he noticed how lively it was and the number of different races that were gathered there.

"Hello there Sir how many in your party? Hey your the Artificer! It's a pleasure to have you here how can I help?" A Centaur waitress asked looking at the Artificer.

"Oh I'm meeting with-"

"Yo! Toy maker over here!" Spearman called out as he and Heavy warrior sat next to each other at a table.

"There they are. Thank you!"

"No problem!"

"Goblin Slayer's not here yet?" The Artificer asked sitting down next to Heavy warrior.

"No not yet. I should've expected him to be late. Oh well... Hey settle a debate for us." Spearman said as the Heavy Warrior face palmed with a slight chuckle.

"What's up?"

"Ok Boobs or Butts." The Spearman said taking the Artificer aback for a second.

"Excuse me?! Uh..." The Artificer nervously said thinking back to Hea and her figure.

"Well... I... I guess... Flash of Genius... It doesn't really matter to me."

"Huhhh? Welp then again your not really surrounded by women like Goblin Slayer is I mean he has that Priestess, Receptionist, Farm Girl, and that Elf Girl as well... Well then again you have that new one the Artisan you guys call her she has a nice figure."

"Dude! No!"

"What?"

"Dude Artisan's is a student, and I don't want to look like a creep to a girl who just turned fifteen not too long ago it's only been several months since I took her in as a student... Get. your. Mind. out. of. the gutter!" The Artificer said bonking the Spearman's head.