Chapter 33:"Borrowing" an Atlas Ship

Weiss, Saphron holding Adrian, and Y/N was walking behind Caroline with the two guards from yesterday stomping behind them. Weiss was pulling along a suitcase with wheels passing by guards with the same uniforms.

Caroline:I was relieved to hear that you have come to your senses, Miss Schnee. Many of us were devastated when we heard you would be attending Beacon Academy. Knowing that you'll be returning to Atlas just warms my old heart.

Weiss:It was time to get my act together and go back to my roots. (Again.)

They stopped near a Bullhead, and Caroline looks at Weiss.

Caroline:Oh I can't wait to see you follow in your sister's footsteps.

Weiss:[fake smiles] Absolutely.

Caroline:I'm sending two of my best guards to personally escort you and your male friend. Make sure General Ironwood hears that part.

She gave them a wink with the last sentence. But what she said about Y/N being able to come along peaked their interest.

Y/N:Wait, I thought I couldn't go along?

Caroline:When I gave my report of Miss Schnee coming to my base with her "friends" they went of my description of you all and said you were to come back too. Why they want you at Atlas is beyond me, but I shall do what I am ordered.

Y/N:(Must have been someone I met, or uncle just told them about me."

Caroline walks back towards the base as one of the guards offered to handle Weiss's bag, which would ruin their plan if a certain someone was found out.

Guard 1:My, what a heavy bag.

Weiss:That's alright. I can have my friend help me.

Guard 1:Nonsense.

Guard 2:Allow me to assist as well!

Weiss:We can take care of it ourselves.

Y/N and Saphron notice Caroline stoping as Weiss tries to take her "luggage" back. Saphron starts talking to Adrian about what they practiced for. Adrian nods his head before he started to wail in "sadness."

Saphron:Oh no! Look at that, he's just going to miss you two so much! You should hurry on out of here.

Adrian was flailing around and being dramatic as he cried.

Y/N:(He's gonna a be a good actor when he's older.)

Guard 1:A crying child!?

Guard 2:We must console it!

They walked over to it and started to act goofy and do goofy posses and acts. Weiss and Y/N quickly get on the Bullhead.

Weiss:That was close.

Y/N:Wonder how well she's doing in there?

Maria:[muffled] Get me out of here! I'm gonna show him in calling me heavy! It's all muscle!

Ruby:[over Bluetooth earphone] Is everything okay?

Maria:[muffled] I'll show them heavy!

Weiss:We're on board.

Ruby:Alright, we'll all watch our scrolls. The second Weiss is out of range of the Comm Tower, that'll mean she's out of range of the radar too.

Yang:[over Bluetooth earphone] And that's when Blake steps in. We're almost at the drop off.

Y/N:We're getting ready to take off soon it looks like. Adrian seemed to quit his acting and the guards are heading our way.

Ruby:Y/N, be careful.