Chapter 21:Leaving the City

Y/N was awake before the sun has even peaked the dark sky. He was excited, nervous, and impatient to head out today. He had on his traveling outfit. It was a black long sleeve shirt underneath a f/c coat that reached his ankles and has a hood, black combat jeans, steel toe boots, and gloves that can also be fingerless gloves. He knows there's too much black, but it looked nice and was comfortable. His sword was on his back with his requested gun on his hip. His grandmothers revolver was bigger and heavier with the newer parts. The colors were the same with one new attachment being a holographic flip up red dot sight. He practices with drawing the gun and getting used to its weight. He messes around with his Scroll before deciding to head to the gun range at the training room. When he gets to the training room he sees Weiss training against the robots. She gets another one out of bounds and catches her breath. She in her normal outfit instead of workout clothes which surprise Y/N.

Y/N:Weiss?

She stops in her tracks and looks at him.

Weiss:Oh.. Good morning, Y/N

Y/N:Morin.... What are you doing here so early?

Weiss:Trying to set my mind straight on somethings... You?

He pulls out his revolver.

Y/N:Pratice my gun skills.

Weiss then walks up to him to study the weapon.

Weiss:Looks heavy.

Y/N:That's because it is.

He offers it to her to hold, but she denies the offer.

Weiss:That can't be the only reason your up so early.

Y/N:Let's just say leaving the city has me excited and nervous. So I came here to do the same as you I guess. Set my mind straight.

Weiss:I see...

Y/N:You don't seem to be all there.

Weiss:[sigh]I want to leave, but I'm just feeling a little unprepared. And I do not know why.

Y/N:Well, we don't know where the others are correct?

Weiss:No not really. All I know is that we can start in Patch. But the pilot won't take us that far. So I guess we go Mistral with the pilot and figure out the rest.

Y/N:Hmmm. Then maybe Haven will be the best place to start.

Weiss:Huh?

Y/N:That's were Cinder and her partners in crime came from.

Weiss:That right? Then maybe the others will head there.

Y/N:Knowing them they will. So maybe going there isn't so bad of a choice.

Weiss:Maybe we can also get some clues as we wait for them to show up.

Y/N:That's if they aren't already there. Then we can join them in finding out how such students joined them, or if Haven is involved.

Weiss:Now we got a plan!

She grabs his hands and smiles. A huge weight was now of her shoulders. They have a mostly solid plan. Now all they need to do is leave later in the morning to commence it. Y/N wanted to practice his marksmanship, but was happy to make Weiss feel better. She then lets go and backs up.

Weiss:I have to go back to finish packing my things. Don't stay here here for too long.

Y/N:I won't. I'm just shooting till I'm satisfied.

Weiss:Okay. I'll see you later.

She walks out of the room as Y/N watches. Then he turns to look a the door leading to the range. It was an add on of the room itself. He walks in to see benches for people to put their gear on. The range itself led outside, making the room colder than most. The wind from this alleviation would impact a bullets trajectory. There was a button to close off the outside, but he kept it open. He grabs a box of cheap bullets and top grade to use. After messing with more settings to the range, most of the walls had openings to let more wind in and hologram targets were down range.