11.The growing omega :

Start from the beginning

"You...you little brat. Next time at least let the person speak before you become the sassy queen." The bully spat out and walked away while wiping his water dripping face. Taehyung looked at the retreating back of the boy but soon he heard laughter coming from his side. He turned to jimin and saw the boy laughing while clutching his stomach.

"Oh god taetae...you had only become brave once and it ended up being a funny show...haa..'' Jimin continued to laugh making taehyung to pout while glaring at his best friend.

"I..i thought of eommas words and did it chimmy."he whined earning a chuckle from jimin.

"Aww..but the timing was so wrong, baby bear. Next time keep in mind about whatever the bully said ok." Jimin said and patted taehyungs hair making the omega boy to whine and swat his hands away.

After the school taehyung had begged jimin to not tell anyone about the incident but the vampire boy had to yell it out the minute they reached home. Resulting in jungkook teasing him here and there about his stupid bravery.

"We'll get going hyung bye.'' Jimin said and kept walking with Taehyung following him. The little omega turned to look at Jungkook who was standing at the same spot staring at him. He shyly waved his hands at the older who smiled at him. It was very odd to themselves how they behaved to each other. Sometimes Jungkook will be the rude royal blood and taehyung will be scared of him and the next taehyung will be brave and be playful with the royal blood who will play along. Their bond was something nobody could understand. Was it hate or was it love? They themselves didn't know it.

Reaching school, Jimin bid his goodbyes to Tae and went to his class. The omega boy got to his seat and took out his books ready to study.

Half way through the lecture Taehyung felt pain in his stomach. He clutched the pen in his hand tightly while the other held his stomach. He couldn't help but to let out a whimper feeling the pain. This caught the attention of his seatmate kaira who was a vampire girl.

"Hey tae what happened?" She asked, feeling concerned for her cute omega friend.

"I-i..my stomach is in pain kai...ahh..its too much." He whimpered out tears(😂 seriously..i wrote taers first. Even the typo is biased) forming in his eyes.

"Oh lets go to the nurse tae. She may know what it is, '' Kiara said. She then stood up and excused herself and the omega boy. 

"Lets go tae." She helped the boy to the nurse who was quick to come towards them.

"What happened to him?" She asked, seeing how Taehyung was whimpering in pain.

"I don't know miss. He is suddenly having a stomach ache." Kiara said to which the nurse nodded.

"Taehyung, did you eat any junk food or any other food to get you food poisoning?" She asked the omega who shook his head.

"Then I don't know what it is, boy. I will give you some pain killers. You can either rest here or go home ok." She said to which Taehyung nodded his head. 

The nurse gave him the painkillers and after 15 minutes he was ok. The omega boy chose to stay at school because he doesn't want to miss out on his classes. He was walking through the hallway,going to his next class but he felt eyes on him. He felt very uncomfortable when some of them were eyeing his lower body. He frowned not knowing what was wrong but soon halted in his steps when he felt a jacket getting draped on his waist. He turned around and saw Yeonjun looking at him.

"Tae..umm..you have a blood stain on your pants." He said making taehyung to widen his eyes. Blood stains, that only meant one thing..he got his periods. He knew it would come. His eomma had told him about it. But being in the school and having stains on his pants freaked him out. He clutched the jacked tightly to his waist and looked at yeonjun.

"J-junie, I need chim. Can..can you get him." He asked, wanting to feel safe with Jimin being on his side.

"Oh..i think it is not a good idea. Remember he has an important class to attend." He said and the omega frowned, getting more nervous.seeing this, Yeonjun smiled and patted the omegas back.

"Don't worry tae. We can go to the nurse and then I will inform mrs.jeon. she will come and pick you up ok. Till then I will keep you company."Yeonjun said and Taehyung nodded his head. 

They both got to the nurses room and Taehyung sat on the chair feeling extremely uncomfortable in his now stained pants. But soon he whimpered, feeling the cramps coming back with full force. He clutched his stomach and whimpered in pain while the nurse and yeonjun could only stare at him sadly. 

Soon the nurse's room door opened and in came jungkook. The royal blood's eyes landed on Taehyung who was looking at him with tear stained cheeks.

"What happened to him?" Jungkook asked the nurse who hesitated to speak.

"Answer me..." he said, his voice now laced with anger..

"H-he is on his period mr. Jeon." She said making jungkook to become blank. It took him a minute or two to process the news. 'Taehyung was on his periods. Yeah periods as in girly stuff. Wait...wasn't he a boy?..oh shoot he is an omega, a male omega who can get pregnant.' Jungkook thought to himself and turned to the omega who was now crying while clutching his stomach.

"Puppy..come on let's go home yeah." He said and held taehyung's hand trying to pull him up to stand. But the omega boy whimpered and shook his head.

"H-hurts koo" he sniffled making jungkook to frown. He felt sad seeing the younger in pain.

He slowly bend down and lifted taehyung in his arms,bridal style. The omega boy buried his face in the olders neck while clutching his shirt. He was in so much pain and the only thing he needed now was his eommas presence. Jungkook walked out of the school,taehyung still in his arms. Reaching his car,the royal blood sat Taehyung on the passenger seat and sat on the driver seat before driving off to the Jeon mansion. He wanted to make sure the omega boy was fine as soon as possible.

After reaching home Jungkook again picked Taehyung and brought him to his room. He then informed sunmi who was quick to come to her baby bear. She felt very happy seeing her baby starting to grow up but felt sad knowing it will be so painful for him in the coming days.

For jungkook....he was still processing the information while searching through the shelfs of the store for sanitary pads. Yes, the royal blood and jimin had been given the task to buy the pads for taehyung because their huge ass mansion was in lack of the said pads. And why them? Because sunmi was with taehyung and the other three men in the house are not suitable to be given such a task. Jungkook was cursing every god up there because he couldn't choose one from the variety of colors displayed and the same goes with jimin.

The two vampires were arguing about which color they should choose for taehyung. Jungkook with the purple and Jimin with the pink. Lets just say the whole store had their attention on the two boys arguing over sanitary pads.........

Hey yo, i am back. Sorry for the long wait. I was busy with my college and stuff. 10 days from today my exams will start and i will be totally busy. So i decided to update a chapter.

This chapter is unusualy long.

Hope you guys will like it and please ignore the errors. I was in a little rush to update........

Until we meet again....

BORAHAE ........💜💜💜💜💜💜💜