Strange! She didn't even try to argue back.

Did she hit her head to something in the washroom or what?

You are behaviour seems odd. You aren't someone who would be quiet and it kind of worried taehyung.

Was it because of your swings or did something happen. He couldn't figure out but suddenly something clicked in his mind making his eyes enlarge.

"Are you perhaps embarassed!?" You halted your steps and stood still looking at him like an idle with your eyes wide open, hearing his words.

"Is it necessary to be always this straight forward?" You whined stomping your foot on the ground.

"Of course! It is" he said shrugging his shoulders casually.

"And no need to be embarrassed when there's no reason to be." Said taehyung,walking forward. You walked faster and walked side to side with taehyung.

" It's just I feel guilty that I'm making you do all this. I always end up making a chaos." You sighed.

"It's not like you are doing it intentionally. It's not your fault that it comes out natural."

"Yes but still I'm sorry for everything."
You looked down, staring at the road.

"It's okay." You heard him say.

Glancing up at taehyung,you could his side profile but that's enough to crack a smile onto your face.

"Thank you mr.kim" Taehyung looked at you,still walking.

"For what?"

"For everything." Tucking your hair behind your ear,you flashed him a sweet smile, fluttering his heart unknowingly. He was flustered but was good at hiding it.

"I know,i can be irritatingly handful but you still cope up with me. Maintaining and handling things on my own wasn't my thing before but now not only mine but I'm handling your things too. Even if I made mistakes you said nothing but the punishments though. They sure made me better" You continued walking ahead while chucking,looking at the road. Taehyung just listened to your sudden confession.

"I'm suprised that you are still coping up with me." You tilted your head up at him just to see him looking at you.

"Even I'm suprised too!" Said taehyung making you frown.

"So you mean really I'm irritating and handful" you passed a sarcastic smile at him.

"You admitted it yourself."

"But still you could've denied it for my satisfaction" you said huffing, holding your hands on your chest.

"Ain't happening." Taehyung said waving off , walking ahead with you following beside him like a angry bird.

⁰✿◉✧✷-✷✧◉✿⁰

You are sitting on the same table where you sat previously at the wedding hall but you weren't alone. Taehyung was sitting right infront of you.

You continued glaring at him, that's what you've been doing for a few minutes but he was just looking around but stopped his gaze somewhere for a sec.

You are about to follow the direction,where he was looking but before you could do that taehyung's head snapped towards head at you.

Taehyung leaned forward,placing his hands on the table.

"Done shooting daggers?" He said looking at you straight.