Jungkook was indeed right when he told you not to judge a book by it's cover.

Taehyung was way more than you thought and him being this gentle and caring,warmed your heart.

Walking towards the billing counter,you placed the packet on the counter as taehyung paid for it since you don't have money handy and even if you want to pay with your phone, you remembered that it is in taehyung's car. You again had no choice but to let him pay the bill.

You both walked a little bit away from the billing counter and taehyung spoke in a low tone

"The restroom is there just beside the emergency exit" he said pointing his finger at the restroom door. You nodded and rushed towards the restroom before closing the door shut.

After dealing with the real business,you stood infront of the mirror, sighing you splashed cold water on your face.It was a relief since you had no make-up on. Not that you need make-up to look good anyway.

Swiping the water down your face, you washed your hands neatly before turning the tap off.

You looked at yourself through the mirror. You still looked same even after washing your face. You are a natural beauty just like your mother.A smile crept onto your face looking at your mother through yourself.

As soon as your face dries up, you stepped out of the restroom after adjusting your dress and hair. You walked towards where taehyung stood previously but found him no where.

Your eyes searched everywhere for him but got no glimpse of him. Frowning, you walked towards the girl who was sitting at the billing counter.

"Hey! Sorry for disturbing but Did you see the guy standing there a few minutes ago do you know where he went" you asked pointing at where taehyung stood previously.

"U-Huh yes ma'am. He-" she started but got cut off, hearing another voice.

"Y/n!" You heard taehyung voice from behind making you turn your head towards him. You looked at him and nodded when he gestured his thumb towards the door.

"Thank you" you said to the girl infront you before turning your heels around and walking out with taehyung infront of you.

Silence engulfed the surroundings as both of you walked down street. Taehyung is walking two steps ahead of you while you followed close behind him like a lost puppet.

Taehyung looked at you from the corner of his eyes constantly, gradually decreasing his pace for you to catch up with him but you still walked behind him.

Furrowing his brows,he halted his steps which made you bump into him and stumble back instantly at the sudden force.

"I-i'm sorry Mr.kim!" You exclaimed, instantly.

Taehyung closed his eyes, shaking his head as a small smile graced over his lips but he kept a straight face before turning towards you.

"I suggest you to walk beside me instead of walking behind and bumping into me constantly" he said tucking his inside his pockets, as you nodded multiple times like a cute little obedient puppy making it hard for taehyung to hold his smile.

He had to pursue his lips and turn around when you looked up at him with those innocent black orbs of yours.

Taehyung started walking and made a little ran to catch up with and walked beside him silently. The venue is just 4-5 minutes from the convenience store.

"All this days i know you, this is the first ever time i'm seeing you this silent" Said taehyung.

You looked up at him but averted your gaze from him when you saw him staring at you. Tucking the hair strands behind your ears you looked ahead,avoiding him which made taehyung frown.