"Oh no it's fine." Peace spoke. Besides her mother and grandmother, Amaru had never been with anyone else besides Peace. Even when she would work at Faye's she would use the work phone to keep in touch with him.

"Come on folks. He can chill wit' my son and shit." He shrugged.

"Can you take him to get his hair retwisted for my birthday dinner?"

"No, you know you the only one who do our shit." He straight faced making her huff.

"Y'all are so irritating." Peace huffed. Over the past week and a half the trio had gotten very close. Peace's birthday was now three days away and Eboni had planned her a birthday dinner. But what she didn't know was that Von was helping Eboni plan and he was paying for everything.

"What you want for your birthday Peanut?"

"Nothing. I just want to spend time with you three." She shrugged.

"You look so pretty Peanut." He laughed as he watched her wipe her eyes. "I'm finna let you go to sleep ight."

"No it's fine." She yawned fighting her sleep. For some reason she didn't want him to hang up. For some reason talking to him gave her a piece of security.

"Go to sleep P. Ima' call you tomorrow." He spoke making her sigh. "Goodnight Peanut."

"Goodnight Von."

IT WAS NOW eight-thirty in the morning and Peace had to get a sleeping Amaru ready. Her appointment was at ten o'clock and she had to be at Eboni's by nine-fifteen since the shop the were going to was about forty-five minutes away from Eboni's house.

"All done." She whispered lowly. She picked up her phone from on the side of Amaru as she called Von.

"Wassup P?" He questioned as he answered on the second ring.

"I'm on my way to bring Amaru over." Peace spoke lowly trying not to wake him. "Only if you still want him to come. It's fine if you don't."

"Lemme' know when you outside Peanut." He spoke before hanging up.

"He's so rude." Peace spoke lowly as she slowly picked Amaru. Her phone and keys in one hand and him in the other. Just as she was about to make it out of the door her phone rang making her lowly sigh as she answered. "Hello?"

"What time you think you gon' make it to me P?" Eboni asked on the other side of the phone.

"In about fifteen minutes Ma." Peace spoke as she exited her apartment after locking the bottom lock. "I'm dropping Amaru off at Von's house."

"Call me when you outside Peace." Eboni spoke before saying their goodbyes and i love you's.

Peace had finally made it to her car carefully sitting Amaru inside and strapped him in. After she was done she quickly hopped in the car before pulling off.

Still D.R.E x Dr Dre x Snoop Dogg played lowly as Peace rapped along as she stopped at the red light.

"Since the last time y'all heard from me I lost some friends, well, hell me and Snoop we dipping again." She nodded her head as she pulled off when the light turn green.