"The Avengers?" The other Peter questions.

"Yeah" Peter nods.

"That's great!" The other Peter smiles, "What is that?"

"Wait, you don't have the Avengers?" Olivia questions.

"Is that a band?" The other Spider-Man asks, "Are you two in a band?"

"No, I'm not in a band" Peter sighs.

"No, the Avengers is a-" Olivia starts, "Earth's Mightiest- Tony stark? Steve rogers?" Both Spider-Men look at the girl confused, "I thought I existed in your universes."

"I had Olivia Osborn" the other Peter tells her, "her and her brother thought I was the reason their father, Norman, died and seeked out to kill me but her brother died saving me and then she was killed."

Olivia Osborn was one of the boys closest friends growing up, herself, Harry Osborn, her brother, and Peter Parker were inseparable. Wherever Harry went Olivia went and it was the same vice versa.

When their father died they both wanted to kill Spider-Man as Harry had caught the spider killing their father. When Harry found out that his best friend was Spider-Man he went straight to his sister and the two went after their best friend.

Harry had his head injury and that stopped Olivia for a while until she went after Peter again, but she gradually turned into his so called 'black cat' the two had a love hate relationship one minute they wanted to kill each other, the next they were stopping criminals together.

When Harry got better and remembered about Peter he got vengeful again. He saw his sister being the partner of Spider-Man, he got inside the girls head and convinced her that Peter Parker was a compulsive liar.

After Harry's death, Olivia ran away and while she was away she got caught up in something and was killed.

"She was Olivia Connors" the other Spider-Man states, "Curt Connors daughter, he killed her while he was experimenting."

Olivia Connors wasn't popular in high school nor elementary or middle school, but everyone knew she was the daughter of a Oscorp scientist, but no one gave a shit. I mean teenagers don't care about science maybe if her father was one of the gorgeous actors everyone would be her best friend but no one was.

Olivia's father experimented on her to try and prove his theory, but it never worked. He arrived back at work one day after going out to grab dinner one night and found his daughter, dead, on the ground.

After the paramedics arrived and at the hospital they for filled the autopsy it was revealed the girl was killed by the chemicals in her system. Connors pleaded that she must have drank the chemicals that were laying around to kill herself, when he knew that he had killed his daughter.

Later, Connors was sent to court but the judge believed that he was innocent, so the scientist went on and continued to experiment, to the point where he turned himself into a lizard.

"The short answer is that every version of me has died" Olivia exclaims, "fuck."

"How is this helping?" The other Peter asks.

"Look, it's not important" Peter shrugs, "All we gotta do is focus, trust your tingle, and coordinate our attacks, okay?"

"Yes. Okay. Let's pick one target" the other Peter nods.

"Right" the other Spider-Man agrees, "We take them off the board one at a time."

"Now you got it" Peter smiles, "Okay" he points to himself, "Peter One" he points to the other Peter, "Peter Two."