Government property

In Berlin, traffic rolls around the victory column. Police convoy drives beside the river Spree. Amidst the convoy is a gray armed truck. Inside Bucky wears restraints inside a prison pod.

Three armed guards sit on the other side of the glass-walled pod. A police motorbike stops traffic and a van driver looks affronted. The convoy turns a corner onto a bridge across the river.

In an SUV T'Challa sits in front of Steve who sits in front of Sam, "So, you like cats?" Sam asks turning to T'Challa.

"Sam" Steve sighs.

"What?" Sam defends, "Dude shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?"

"Your suit" Steve starts, "it's Vibranium?"

T'Challa's eyes narrow as he glances sideways, "The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle, passed from warrior to warrior. And now, because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king. So, I ask you as both warrior and king how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?" Steve is stony faced as the convoy heads underground.

In a light gray walled bunker Bucky's pod is carried away by a forklift. Nearby Steve gets out of the SUV and glances across at Bucky who doesn't spot him.

With Sam and T'Challa Steve approaches Sharon who's standing with a diminutive, gray-head man, "What's gonna happen to him?"

"Same thing that ought to happen to you" the grey haired man states, "Psychological evaluation and extradition."

"This is Everett Ross" Sharon tells the boys, "Deputy Task Force Commander."

"What about our lawyer?" Steve questions.

"Lawyer" Everett Ross chuckles, "That's funny. See their weapons are placed in lockup. Oh, we'll write you a receipt."

"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that" Sam threatens, As they go Steve looks back and catches Bucky's eye.

"You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell" Everett states, "Now, do me a favor, stay in it?"

"I don't intend on going anywhere" T'Challa shrugs.

"For the record, this is what making things worse looks like" Natasha whispers to Steve.

"He's alive" Steve tells her, "is the kid okay?"

"She's fine" Natasha answers, "Tony is going crazy to make sure she's okay but he's not believing her one bit."

"No. Romania was not Accords-sanctioned" Tony says into the phone, "And, Colonel Rhodes is supervising cleanup."

"Try not to break anything while we fix this" Natasha sighs.

"Consequences?" Tony questions, "You bet there'll be consequences. Obviously you can quote me on that 'cause I just said it. Anything else? Thank you, sir." Tony ends the phone call.

"Consequences?" Steve repeats.

"Secretary Ross wants you both prosecuted" Tony tells him, "Had to give him something."

"I'm not getting that shield back, am I?" Steve sighs.

"Technically, it's the government's property" Natasha says, "Wings, too."

"That's cold" Sam scoffs.

"Warmer than jail" Tony smiles.

"Are you okay?" Tony asks walking into the room Olivia is sat in surrounded by computers and books.

"I'm fine dad" Olivia sighs, "if I wasn't I'd let you know."