Take it

In Nivadellir, Rocket is in the pod, and Thor jumps from the roof onto the rings with a rope in his hand attached to the pod, "I don't think you get the scientifics here" Rocket states, "These rings are gigantic.You wanna get them moving. You're gonna need something a lot bigger to yank em loose."

"Leave that to me" Thor replies.

"Leave that to you?" Rocket repeats, "Buddy, you're in space. All you got is a rope and a-"

Thor begins to swing the pod around. He lets the pod drag him, until he stops himself by digging his feet into the ring, still holding the pod. The rings begin to move, "More power, rabbit!"

Finally the star bursts into life, the rings align, and a jet of light streams through the forge, "Well done, boy" Eitri says.

Thor, hanging on, looks through the pod window, at Rocket, an points to the star, "That's Nivadellir."

The iris closes and the beam of light recedes back into the star, "damn it."

"Damn it?" Rocket questions, "What's damn it?"

"The mechanism is crippled" Eitri states.

"What?" Thor questions.

"With the iris closed I can't heat the metal" Eitri replies.

"How long will it take to heat?" Thor asks.

"A few minutes, maybe more" Eitri answers, "Why?"

"I'm gonna hold it open" Thor says.

"That's suicide" Eitri states.

"So is facing Thanos without that axe" Thor tells him.

On the Wakandan battlefield. The carriers hover over the ground with Wakandan soldiers and Natasha, Steve and Bucky on board, and Bruce is in the iron hulk suit.

"How we looking, Bruce?" Natasha asks.

"Yeah, I think I'm getting the hang of it" Bruce answers, "Wow! It's like being the Hulk without actually-" He stumbles on a rock, and a carrier goes by, from which Okoye gives him a dubious look. He stands, "I'm okay. I'm okay."

"We got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line" Sam tells them.

M'Baku rallies his soldiers with a war cry. He stops as T'Challa nears him, "Thank you for standing with us."

"Of course, brother" M'Baku says.

T'Challa, Steve, and Natasha walk to the edge of the barrier, where Proxima Midnight and Obsidian Cole stand, "Where's your other friend?" Natasha smirks.

"You will pay for his life with yours" Proxima says, "Thanos will have that stone."

"That's not gonna happen" Steve tells her.

"You are in Wakanda now" T'Challa states, "Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood."

"We have blood to spare" Proxima raises her right arm with a cry, and several large ships emerge from the forest behind her.

T'Challa, Steve, Natasha return to the front line, "Did they surrender?" Bucky asks.

"Not exactly" Steve replies.

T'Challa leads the Wakandans in the war cry "Yibambe!" telling them to hold fast as the Outriders bound toward the barrier.

"What the hell?" Bucky says.

"Looks like we pissed her off" Natasha states.

T'Challa commands the soldiers to engage their shields,