Welcome to the Netherlands

Peter wakes up from his sleep surrounded by men all in football kits and Netherlands flags drawn on their faces with face paint, "Hi."

"Where am I?" Peter asks.

"Municipal holding facility" one of the men tells him.

"They said they found you unconscious at the train yard" another man states, "Very dangerous."

"And we gave you the shirt because you seemed a bit cold" the other man who was sat on the other side of Peter states causing the boy to jump.

"Thanks" Peter smiles noticing the orange football top across him, "You guys are nice. You speak really good English."

"Welcome to the Netherlands" they all say in sink.

"I'm in the Netherlands right now?" Peter questions with shock.

"Yep" they answer.

Realisation then hits Peter as he jumps up from his seat, "Bye" he limps over to the gate, With the football jersey in his hand, "Guard!"

"The guard is on a break" one guy tells him, "Probably talking to his wife."

"Yeah, she's pregnant" another adds.

Peter grabs the padlock and snaps it off, he unlock the gate and walks out, as he walks past the guards office he sees him on the phone with his night monkey mask and jacket on.

Peter pulls the orange top over himself to make him seem as a lost kid who is not around this area, which is mostly true, he limps over to a fresh fruit stand stepping in animal poo on the way, "Excuse me, sir? Could I borrow your phone?"

"Yeah" the man responds passing the boy his phone.

"Everyone is so nice here" Peter mutters, he starts to enter a number into the device, he thinks for a second of what the digits of his caller might be and then enters them, "Okay" he places the phone by his ear and it dials, "Pick up, pick up, pick up. Hey, hey I messed up. I need a I need a ride. Where am I?" Peter turns to the man who lent him his phone, "Where am I, sir?"

"It's Broek op Langedijk" the man answers.

Peter think for a second before realising he won't be able to say that, "Hang on. Could you say that into there?"

Peter places the phone by the man's ear, "Hi. It's Broek op Langedijk here."

"Thanks" Peter smiles putting the phone back by his ear, "Did you get that?"

Peter limps through a field of tulips as a jet lands in front of him, happy steps out of the plane, "Peter? Are you okay?"

"Happy, is that you?" Peter asks as he continues to limp over.

"Yeah, of course it's me" happy answers with confusion as he approaches Peter.

"Stop!" Peter orders, "Tell me something only you would know."

"Only I would know" happy hesitates, "Remember when we went to Germany? You pay-per-viewed a video in your room? They didn't list the titles, but I could tell by the price it was an adult film. And you didn't know how I knew-"

"Okay, fine!" Peter interrupts continuing to limp to the older man, "It's you. Stop" happy makes his way over to the boy, and Peter pulls him into a hug, "It's so good to see you."

"Peter You'll have to tell me what the hell is going on here" happy sighs embracing the hug.

"You can do this" Olivia mutters to herself from her motel room as she tries to focus, "come on liv you can do this. Don't be a pussy. Come on!"