Guilt

This is the story of a girl, named Olivia Stark and it starts with magic.

In Lagos, Wanda Maximoff adds sugar to a cup and stirs it. She looks around, "All right, what do you see?" Steve Rogers asks through the radio.

"Standard beat cops" Wanda answers, "Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target."

"There's an ATM in the south corner, which means" Steve says.

"Cameras" Wanda interrupts.

"Both cross streets are one way" Steve states.

"So, compromised escape routes" Wanda realises.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out" Steve add, "You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?"

"Yeah, the red one?" Wanda questions, "It's cute."

"It's also bulletproof" Natasha Romanoff states from where she's sat a few feet away from Wanda, "which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us."

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda reminds them.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature" Natasha scoffs.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam Wilson asks.

"Not to my face" Natasha answers, "Why? Did you hear something?"

"Eyes on target, folks" Steve tells them, "This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him."

"If he sees us coming that won't be a problem" Sam states, "He kind of hates us."

A garbage truck is pushing its way through traffic, with no regard to pedestrians or other vehicles, "Sam, see that garbage truck?" Steve questions, "Tag it."

From the back of Sam's Falcon jet pack, a small drone, launches and flies down to scan the garbage truck. "Give me X-ray. That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed."

"It's a battering ram" Natasha realises.

"Go now" Steve orders.

"What?" Wanda questions.

"He's not hitting the police" Steve states.

A man is sitting in the guard station. He looks over as the garbage truck is coming towards the gate. The driver jumps out, and the truck slams into the gateway. Two trucks rush into the compound through the newly-made entrance.

Soldiers in black armor emerge from the trucks, firing their rifles around the courtyard. Four soldiers fire gas canisters into the building. Soldiers wearing gas masks enter.

Steve arrives and takes out several of the soldiers, "Body armor, AR-15's. I make seven hostiles."

Sam flies in and up to a rooftop, spinning and using his wings to block gunfire. He takes out two soldiers, "I make 5."

Wanda arrives and flies over the rooftop and into the courtyard, blocking fire with her powers. She takes control of one soldier and lifts him upward, "Sam."

Sam glides down from the rooftop, catching the soldier on one of his wings, "Four" Sam's drone flies by, scanning the inside of the building, "Rumlow's on the third floor."

"Wanda, just like we practiced" Steve orders.

"What about the gas?" Wanda questions.

"Get it out" Steve answers.