VII

***And You Drove Me Nuts***

Nevaeh

I hate school! I hate school! I hate school!!!

It seems like with every day that I come to this hell hole, new shit arises. And it always makes me seem like the bad guy. The villain. The foe. When I didn't do anything wrong.

I mean, I come to school. Courtesy of Wesley. Then I have to deal with the rumours that Cara has all so efficiently spread around the school like the psycho that she is.

The bitch told me that she heard Gabe and I are dating. Like who makes such a stupid rumour.

But that's just it. The rumours are always fake lies. No one really has the time to delve into my life, well except Cara who is bent on making my life miserable.

So believe me that I'm justified to come to Ridge High and question the asshole that made this all happen.

Gabriel Perez.

He sees me, I know he does. I can feel the fear radiate from his body. He knows something about it, he might as well be the person who started the stupid rumour. My guess is that he told his guy friends hoping to get a pat in the back or something and it leaked from there.

God, do I hate high school!

I walk up to him and his two friends.

My rage multiplies with each step I take.

Does he understand how it feels when every little whisper contains some fabricated shit about you?

He wouldn't understand because he walks on a cloud. Everyone likes him and supports him. Guys want to be him and girls want to date him. I can bet that he is just a rich asshole that is admired and liked by everyone.

God, with every thought I have, my anger just about wants to blow. I want to explode. I thought that maybe, just maybe I could trust him seeing as he's a friend of Wesley but boy, was I wrong.

I even mouthed 'thank you' to him. Now I feel like a total oaf.

"You told everyone that we're dating." I grab him by the collar and face him squarely.

The noise around me dies down till all I can hear are whispers and all I can see are cameras up.

"You have ten seconds to explain."

"Trouble in paradise." His friend opens his wide ass mouth to say

I drop Gabe by the collar and walk up to him "And who the fuck may you be?"

He grins "Cameron at your service, ma'am."
I give him a fake smile before it turns into a scowl. I grab him by the collar like I just did with Gabe "If you aren't called into a conversation then mind your damn business."

I let him go then face Gabe again.

"One."

"It really wasn't-"

"Two."

"-my fault. I-"

"Three."

"-did nothing."

"Four."

"It kind of-"

"Five."

"-got out."

"Six."

"Especially with-"

"Seven."

"-yesterday."