𝟑𝟖- 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐛𝐮𝐬

"I don't want to read your fucking mind so answer this questions that I'm going to ask you honestly"

"Yeah sure you fucking hero"

"How many girls have you used already"

"About 5, but then you stole those two girls from me!"

"I don't care"

"Do you even know my quirk? Please you were nice back then but you suddenly attacked me"

"Incubus, you get energy from doing the devil's tango, in which you do your snipping shit when you do so"

"Awesome...Fuck me!"

"No"

"As expected from the no 9 hero no one has ever broken free from my quirk"

"What part"

"That one where I didn't let you move because I took your energy! But by the sudden contact of the pro hero Dynamight you broke from it!"

"Uhm ok?" This villain is way too cheery!

"But the thing is I know that you are horny, that's for sure!"

"No, I'm not! Next question what did you do to make the heroes have an awkward relationship"

"Well the thing is you did the thing that they did too, you all are dummies"

"As much as I've known they did a surprise attack on you and not sneaking around or some shit"

"Well they also drinked the drink with the drug ya know"

"Its just fucking sugar"

"Whatever that drink makes them horny"

"Stop saying horny, you little demon!"

"I'm an incubus alright!"

"H-how do you remove the effect of the drink" I said feeling a little bit funny right now

"The thing is I don't, you do it"

"hA?!"

"Well uhm you have to do it"

"I told you I ain't that hentai protagonist shit"

"Well just say thank you to me for helping you get laid again!"

"No"

"I'm literally helping your sex life-"

"Stfu"

"Well if you don't find someone to do it with you, you'll be horny every second and by then you'll be horny forever! Orrr fuck me then you wont be horny anymore easy peasy"

"Yeah shit I'd rather be horny" I said standing out of my seat and making my way towards the door

"Wait-"

"Interview is done bye bye"

TIMESKIP

"So your friend is being unconscious with you"

"Yes when we went into the bar to drink and when we got there we just passed out"

"Do you feel funny or something right now?"

"No, not at all"

"Well thank you for your cooperation have a good night"

"You too" she said as I went out of the police station and ended up meeting the interns

Aina pov:

"Ahhh I'm tired!!"

"Then fucking sleep"

"There is no bed! No bed, no comfortable sleep duhhhhh"

"Why am I even trying at this point he said rubbing his hair"

"Oh yeah your hair, I'm sorry"

"You don't even see the fucking difference!" Boom!

"Ahh how did that happen! Oh wait, your hair is back!" He just shrugged also too tired to speak

"Psyche is here!" I said and her looking at our way

"Psyche I was just about to take these kids to the agency, do you want to join us?"

"No thank you I still have somewhere to go to, thanks anyways"

"Yes, kids come on" her sidekick said with us following her

Y/n pov:

What the heck is happening to me...I feel like shit. I know but its embarrassing to buy it straight to the fucking store..but I don't have a fucking choice anyways. I went to the store to buy some shit before going to the bathroom to put the shit in me.

Bzz bzz

Oh fuck at least it I feel better than before...I looked at the button shit...the lowest level?! Dude just wtf?!