𝟓𝟐- 𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨

Y/n pov:

"Y/n you didn't even hold back to the students!"

"Yes I did shut up"

"They literally have injuries on their backs and your son got a lot of painkillers for his head!"

"I literally have headaches too you know!!"

"But you almost killed them!"

"Nah it's okay they survived anyways and passed"

"What did you even talk about during the exams? I couldn't hear it because my earpiece is somewhat gone"

"Its nothing I just made him frustrated at me for him to give me his all, somehow your daughter burned my fucking clothes, now you owe me a fucking shopping!"

"Yey!"

"You'll pay for it!"

"Ughhh..y/n you may want to uhmm..." she said pointing to my back

"Y/n.." I can hear a familiar voice and turned around to see who it is

"Hmm? Oh Katsuki, see Mina he's the one who didn't hold back the students and let them fail the exams, poor students.."

"Racoon eyes get the fuck out!" he said frustrated, why is he angry right now?

"Y/n I'm really sorry"

"Why?-" I was wondering and she just left me

"I've had enough of your bullshit Y/n, I fucking know the fucking truth now"

"Truth, what truth? There's nothing to talk about" W-what he knows?!

"Fucking enough just fucking answer me"

"..." my heart won't stop fucking beating what does he want now?

"Is that Suna guy my fucking son or not"

"No- and what do you know?" my voice cracked saying that

"I fucking stole racoon eyes earpiece so I fucking heard all of it"

"I didn't mean it I just said it to make him frustrated and give him his all at the exams"

"Stop that! I don't want to hear any of your bullshit just fucking answer me, Y/n please!"

"I have nothing to say to you.."

"It's just a simple yes or no goddammit!"

"Sorry I really don't want to talk about this right now. I need to go too-"

"So when? You won't even fucking tell me anytime soon then what you'll leave and I have to fucking wait again?!"

"Sorry but there's really nothing to say.."

"Yes or no"

"None"

"Yes or no"

"Get out!" What the hell am I supposed to do when he finds out..that Suna is his-

"Last one yes or no that's the only answer I fucking want"

"Shut up! What would you even do if I answered that fucking question even so I fucked up all those sixteen years"

"It doesn't matter just tell me"

"..."

"I'm fucking waiting" I can't say anything to him so I just nodded

"Is that a yes?" he asked quite a bit shocked

"I'm so sorry for leaving you like that I know its fucking selfish of me but that's the only answer I see to make things okay, I'm so fucking sorry Katsuki I'm not asking for you to forgive me but I'm so sorry. Suna is your son I'm fucking sorry" I sighed of relief as I finally told him

"You fucking dumbass it's okay, the thing is that you finally fucking told me. That shit took way too fucking long..."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"...Y/n..."

"...Y/n wake up..."

"Huh?"

"Y/n you slept during our shift!"

"I-I did?"

"You did, I even took a picture of you drooling, see?" she said showing a picture of me sleeping with a fucking drool on my face

"Oh well I was just tired after the exams"

"Y/n you didn't even hold back to the students!"

"...I did stfu"

"What were you thinking about anyway?"

"Is Katsuki here?"

"Hmm he went away after the exams ended up saying that the kids are shitty, he also didn't hold back to the students!"

"Oh" so that was all a dream..

"Your son looks angry at my daughter. Did you do something?"

"Kinda i'm sorry"

"Why would you do that!!!"

"Sheesh I just told her about him"

"You did? Then tell them both already if you already told her"

"I tried, I said to myself that I would tell him during the exams but ended up insulting his father and as you can say he left before I could even tell him but I think I would just run away"