𝟗- 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

"MA what are you doing I'm not a lost puppy stop holding my wrist"

'Her hold, It's fucking tight'

"If you didn't get lost I wouldn't be doing this, if you ever get lost again I think I would actually be better off dead for not taking care of you properly"

"I'll try my best not to get lost again, now let go"

"Fine.."

"Why are we going to Deku's agency anyways?"

"I'm..meeting friends from before...before I left"

Meeting friends? Then she must have missed them, during story time when I was a kid she always told me how bad she wanted to meet her friends again. She must be happy to meet them again but somehow she seems nervous. I wanted to comfort her so badly but comforting someone isn't my greatest suit.

"So there will be pro heroes?"

"Yeah, there will be so prepare your little stick note out there"

'How did she know'

"I saw you getting it before we left"

"You used your fucking quirk on me!"

"Sorry I didn't mean to, anyways were here"

Looking up, hell it was huge they can afford this shit? Not that my mom also have a big ass agency too

We just entered the building and went on a elevator and go to his office and met a bunch of people, and I also totally get a tons of autograph on the way

"Yoo Y/n and Bakubro I thought you said you wouldn't come but you're so tiny...Hold on Y/n?! And that guy ain't Bakubro either"

"Kirishima! Long time no see I fucking missed all of you. MINAAAA!" she said hugging her

"Girl, is there something you have to tell us?" the hero looking at me

"Oh yeah this is my child Suna"

I just introduced myself and walked away and asked for their autograph straight up. When I was done I looked at the desk filled with students and the one that caught my eye was the one girl with h/c hugging an ash blonde guy. I know mom also told me she dated someone back then at highschool it must be the guy right here, and when we were also eating ramen she told me she dated a guy named Kacchan. My mom's type is definitely blonde. I was also left wondering if my dad is also blonde?

"They look cute together, don't they?"

"They kinda do, wait who tf are you?"

"I'm Aina Kirishima I don't want formalities so just call me Aina"

"Suna, Suna L/n"

"So Suna you look a lot like my Uncle bro"

"Uncle bro?" she nodded

"Dynamight duhhh, I also see that your wearing his merch its cute but I'm cuter"

"No hell you aren't"

"Oww" acting like she heartbroken bcs I just said she ain't fucking cute bruh-

"So you got his autograph?" she said smirking at me

"No-"

"Well I have one in the limited edition of caramel perfume with Dynamight picture in it I could give it to you if-"

"If? So its a fucking trade no thanks I ain't doing shit, and the caramel perfume shit ain't there only 20 packs of them and Dynamight owning one of them, in the whole fucking world?"

"Yes but bruh didn't even let me continue, If you let your mom autograph all my merch of her"

"Your a fucking fangirl of hers, please"

"Oh come on your mom is so womanly just pleaseeee"

"Fuck fine, give me the perfume first"

Aina pov:

I knew bringing that perfume makes a good fucking trade!

Y/n pov:

'Mina you see what I'm seeing'

'Your son and my daughter oh yes'

'I approve of her'

'I approve yours too'

'So..'

'Let the ship fucking sail'

'Oh definitely'

'Shit, they're coming this way'

'Oh kk' I stopped my quirk and looked at my son with Mina's child

"MA, can you do me a favor?"

"Favor, what favor?" I said trying not to act suspicious

If you ask me for Aina to your girlfriend I would fucking say yes

"Can yo-"

"Can you sign my Psyche merch please" she said cutting him off

"Oh Why?"

"Just fucking say yes you hag"

"Don't call me hag and yes I would sign your merch of mine"

"So uhm brb" she said before going away and I looked at Mina and she looks at me worried

"Mina is everything ok?"

"Y/n prepare for your hand to be sore and I'm sorry this has to happen to you"

TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY WOMANLY GIRL

"Fucking shit my hand fucking hurts"

"I didn't even bring all of them! "

"Girl you have a fucking suitcases filled with them, 11 fucking suitcases!!"

"Ok so it's getting late it's nice to see you again Y/n" Mina said and her child looking sad that she had to leave before hugging me 'my future-daughter-in-law is fucking adorable'

"Yeah me too" I said before standing up stretching heck-

I just spent all this day signing my fucking merch, Mina spilling tea while I'm just fucking signing and the others greeting me saying that they miss me which I also did.

Meeting them again is kinda new to me but it will work.