Chapter 14: Jungseo pt.2

Start from the beginning

As they went down a boy with pink hair started talking. "So you guys will be given a card with unlimited money which you will use today and tomorrow" He explained and then tapped the person next to him to say the rest because he had gotten intimidated by the stares from all of them. The boy next to the pink-haired boy rolled his eyes and started talking. "and we will be using my driver to get around places"

They all nodded and once on the bottom floor they went to the car. After settling in the car, they started to introduce themselves, but before anyone could say anything, the pink-haired boy spoke. "When introducing yourself, say your name, age, and two things about you. I'll go first", he said, "my name is Joshua, I'm 14 years old, I love fashion and my best friend is Yeongdo!".

Next was the boy left of Joshua. "I'm Yeongdo, I'm 15, my sister is Kangmi, and..."

"and you're rich" His best friend finished for him. Yeongdo looked at him in disbelief. " I was gonna say that I like Harry Potter"

"oh! I like Harry Potter too!", Joshua exclaimed. "anybody else?" He asked and everyone slowly raised their hand. "wow okay then say you harry potter house as well! mine is Hufflepuff"

"and I'm a Ravenclaw", Yeongdo said.

"Alright buddy it's your turn to introduce yourself", Yeogndo told the girl next to him who happened to be Jieun.

"I'm George Weasley, 14 years old, my twin brother is Fred Weasley", she said and pointed at Jinwoo, "I'm a nctzen and my house is Slytherin"

Everyone looked so confused except for Jinwoo, because who would name their daughter George..?

"okay let me properly introduce us properly I'm Jinwoo and this is my twin sister, Jieun", he said while pointing at his twin, "I'm also a nctzen and my house is Gryffindor"

"wow, I've always wanted to have a twin", the girl next to Jinwoo said in awe then introduced herself. "I'm Eunji but you can call me Emma, or Eunji it doesn't matter", she said with a sweet smile, "umm I'm 14, I love to dance, I love K-pop, and I'm a Hufflepuff"

"I'm Miyoung, I'm 14, I love to read and I'm a Ravenclaw", Miyoung said courtly and smiled shyly.

Next was the boy who Jieun had bumped into earlier. "I'm Jian, I'm 15, I love to play soccer, my best friend is David, and I'm a Slytherin", he said, and while saying the last part he made eye contact with Jieun.

"I'm David, I'm 14, best friend of Jian, I like photography, dancing, and I'm a Gryffindor."

Now that everyone knew each other's names Joshua explained what they would be doing for the day. "okay so I and Jieun are supposed to give each and one of you a makeover, which is why we are heading to the mall"

"We are..?" Jieun asked, confused and Joshua nodded. Not having the energy to ask why she just followed the flow.

After that, they all kind of got into a conversation in little groups. Jieun was talking with Joshua and trying to plan the makeover and a plan on how they were gonna do it. Emma had somehow been engaged in a conversation with everyone and was making sure that no one was being left out. By the time they got to the mall, they had all gotten a little comfortable with each other.

"Okay, so it is currently 9:30 am, and we will separate into two groups", Joshua said as they walked inside the mall. "with me will go, Jian, David, and Jinwoo"

"and with me Emma, Miyoung, and Yeongdo", Jieun continued, "we will meet at the food court by 1 pm"

That was all that was said before they separated. Jieun's group ate some breakfast before starting the whole process, because she wanted to know them better and know exactly what kind of makeover she was giving.