8. Tonight

Baze

***

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you..." Alyx whispered.

Putting the photo of me and Allie that I always carry back into my pocket, I walked around the table and got on my knees, ready to beg him. I could see that me being this close to him affected him as it looked like he was holding his breath.

"I'm listening," I stared into his hazel green eyes, grabbing his warm hands with both of mine. They were unnaturally warm to the touch, the heat being similar to my hand hovering over a hot stove without the pain or worry of getting burnt. The touch of his skin on mine felt electrifying, my nerves on high alert because of it.

Alyx made a sound deep in his throat, quickly removed his hands to grab my face and kiss me.

I was so surprised that I didn't push him away or even protest once our lips met. Instead, I closed my eyes and decided to enjoy the unexpected kiss from him.

As the kiss deepened, Alyx pulled me by the waist, urging me to come closer to him. I didn't object as it was exactly what I wanted to do. Lifting myself up a little to place my hands onto his shoulders, I did what he silently asked me to and couldn't get enough! His lips were so soft and warm that butterflies were swarming in my stomach, making their way up to my chest.

I don't know how long we were kissing before I pulled away holding my now swollen lips in surprise at the position we were in. In the midst of it, I straddled him with his hands placed respectively on my lower back, his eyes staring up at me with such a tender look that made it hard for me not to succumb to his touch again.

He looks so beautiful.

"Oh," Avoiding his eyes, I instantly felt my cheeks burning in embarrassment.

Before I could get up, Alyx held me in place. I used his shoulders to steady myself on his lap, not wanting to fall back and really embarrass myself.

Was this his way of getting out of him revealing his secret?

I narrowed my eyes.

Alyx didn't say anything, just pulled me in for a hug.

"Hey--"

"Shhh." He started rubbing my back and shoulders with his hands, sighing in contempt. My eyelids lowered as he started kissing my neck and my shoulder. I didn't stop him, the new sensation feeling incredible.

I tilted my head back, wanting to reveal more of my neck. More for him to kiss. He understood, his left hand moving up to cup the back of my head, making a trail of hot kisses from my throat that led his lips back up to mine.

I didn't know how this would end, I didn't want it to. Anticipation had built up in my chest as I had a feeling of what this could lead to if it continued on like this.

The more we kissed, the need in our hands increased as we roamed eachothers torsos. I was grabbing onto his shoulders, his hair while he was rubbing my chest, back and butt, squeezing it ever so slightly. Me trying to get the secret out of him and reveal mine left my mind once I felt it. I shifted to where I could sit on it and began to move along the length. Alyx's moan was muffled into my mouth as I kissed him, my body no longer felt like my own. It was almost as if I entered a movie theater with only the choice to watch without a remote.