17. WAKING UP!!

The vampire-white mountain range of Kailash covered sparsely with vegetation, famous for death due to frost bite were bathed in warm yellow light emanating from the 26 year man , clad only in a white cotton dhoti and angravastra.
The atmosphere was serene and dense. The man in meditation seemed too concentrated , to focus on his surroundings and acknowledge the changes ever since the past year. But today a miracle happened, the man who hasn't for once shivered even in the winter days of Kailash...shivered. The one who could be easily mistaken for being a stone sculpture showed movement... movement of eyeballs with a small but soulful smile. The movements of eyeballs depicted his restlessness whereas the serene smile easily reflected his inner happiness and tranquility. For anyone who would visit him now , would be extremely confused at his state...but standing before him were Devi Shakti and Mahadev . The one's who knew this restlessness of being near yet away  and tranquility of each other's presence too well . It's wierd to say but  when both  these opposite emotions are in perfect balance , they give rise to another bittersweet emotion...which is equally confusing.
The divine couple was equally elated as Karn for the arrival of this lightbringer , the game changer and moreover their daughter and his ol' unknown yet known friend.

MAHADEV'S POV:
I feel very elated today & y not? My daughter is finally here ...I still remember the day she had accepted me as a father, mentor and friend asking me to guide her. That day when she was badly hurt...I still remember her sobs & accusations. From then on , she has always seen me as another being and not as God ..She would cry , fight , joke and accuse me but would remember me every day. She would ask me to help her choose the thing that would be best for everyone and not only for her. On Mondays and Mahashivratri where people would ask me to fulfill their wishes and blessings ; she would ask me for guidance on the path of humanity , righteousness and practicality and would thank me whenever she feels like it . She is equally if not more close to Shakti. She accepted me as her father in the later years but Shakti was her mother from birth. Shakti is her role model. & It won't be wrong to say that she has turned out to be in ways like Shakti only...No..She doesn't have divine powers or anything . Her  personality replicates Shakti...fierce yet kind, practical yet emotional, perfect combination of beauty , brawn and brain.
I suddenly feel Shakti's warmth seeping into my cold hands . She seems  worried and I know why !! We both together set off to look at Karn.
His powers have grown in the past year by activating his 3 chakras.. Initially it was difficult for him but now he has got a grip of it and would activate all his chakras in this year or even sooner.....or he might just ditch this. After all she's here & I can clearly feel the restlessness of his soul to be in her vicinity. Can't blame him when I too suffered the same once. Hope he controls his urges and excels in this.

DEVI SHAKTI'S POV:
I'm more than delighted with her being here and ... worried. And Y shouldn't I be worried? Dwaparyug sees women as meek and always in need of men for protection ...an independent woman, in the current time is not acceptable. Although Kaliyug too believes somewhat the same but the various reforms over the years , have led to acceptance of independent and high-spirited woman and their views. For her Dwaparyug would feel like a cage and I won't be surprised if she does something stupid to get out of here. She is free-spirited and clearly knows what she wants. She is not the one to be in shackles instead she loves breaking them. But I'm afraid of the emotional damage she would suffer for this.  I know , I haven't done any mistake in bringing her here but may be in some way I have wronged her. Snatched her independence and fruits of hardwork. I hope she wouldn't be too disheartened and forgive me. Forgiving  is not a problem to her till the person is genuine , otherwise even Mahakaal can't save u from her.
I hold Mahadev's hand and soon we are before Karn ..I know my son here is restless for her. His soul craves her presence but now he is restless for her well being , which adds up to my worry list. I have to make sure she is fine.
My eyes shift to Mahadev who seems immersed in deep thoughts. I have an idea of what he is thinking and I can't let it happen. I raise my hand and soon rays of blue light surrounds Karn, removing his inner restlessness. I smile at Mahadev who nods with a serene smile and soon creates a barrier around him to protect him from the upcoming changes. I don't want him to feel her or her emotions now as it would definitely create a hindrance in his path.
She can be both , his liberation as well as confinement.