3. ¶ DEV SABHA ¶

ANANYA'S POV:
It's been 1.5 years ....I'm abroad , away from my motherland & from Mumma.
If she would have been here , she would have scolded me bad for skipping breakfast, the most important meal of the day. But I'm thankful that she isn't here . She is in a better place now. She might have killed me , if by any chance she would have heard my yesterday's stunt & lectured me for hours. Previously I used to get annoyed at her for praying day night & lecturing me but now I miss it . Her food , her scolding , her lectures , her lessons , her smile , love care everything. ( A lone tear falls from her eye) .
I knew , Rishita would ask me what in hell happened to get me drunk . She had pestered me for nearly 2 hours for knowing the reason of my such an extreme step , as she says . Bcoz I don't drink , never in my 23 years of existence had I touched alcohol. Honestly I loathed it. If she would have pestered me for a second more I might have said her the reason & she would have sued my boss by now ; & Y not ? That lame excuse of a boss didn't promote me & the reason is - I'm a girl? Shocking ? I too was. I mean really who does gender discrimination in 21st century? K . I know the reason sounds lame . But juz keep ur self in my shoes and think . How would you feel when all ur hardwork & potential would come down to zero ? That too just because of ur gender. Come on I didn't decide to be born as a girl , now did I? It hurts , it's hurts to see all ur sleepless nights , expectations , hardwork go as a trophy to another person. It hurts like hell.
But then it was not a big deal . Getting raised in a gender biased society, and conservative toxic family , I'm immune to this . The only hope in there was my mother but now...(a lone tear slips from her eyes) .
Nani says I got my fighting stance & fire from her. Mumma was my inspiration. Even when dad abused her, tortured her , she didn't give up. She fought for her and for me. Although she could never leave dad bcoz of societal pressure, she never bent before him . She never said directly but I always knew she could not leave dad because her first born is a girl , afterall a girl needs a man's name to survive right ? Hmph!! But u know what I made sure that I won't need any man . I'm self sufficient & would always be.
Forget it!! There's no gain in unfolding the past , other than pain & I have too much of it in stock. I'm thankful to my stars to have resigned yesterday only & currently I'm on my 15 days notice period . I know.. I know it was too impulsive of me but then how do u expect me to work at a place where my potential and hardwork isn't respected. But guess what ....I made a confession video of him and asked one of my hacker friend to upload it. Hence no chance of me being caught . Moreover the video angle is different from where I sat so trouble avoided. No!! I'm not scared of him or anyone but I don't want fights. I like peace so juz steering clear from troubles.
I always had a doubt on him . He is been working in the company for past 15 years and not a single woman was promoted in this time period . Hmph!! Currently , he must be answering the board members and then would be busy with media and feminists . See I told him not to underestimate women he didn't listen, his loss.
Also , I was already in talk with one of my professors whose friend is in need of an assistant cum researcher so I have another job opening , offering better pay and far better opportunities of learning . So today or tomorrow I would have resigned , not a big deal u see . Moreover, I have money saved up in account to last me 4-6 months , perks of not partying much & being a part time freelancer . So for the time being I'm settled.... Didn't I tell u I'm Maa Shakti's favourite?(Smiling through watery eyes)
I don't know y but I feel as if something is going to happen , something auspicious & that too very soon . It's a strong gut feeling. But... what?
Ahh!! Y does this office come so soon??

BACK IN KAILASH

If u think getting a solution is difficult , then implementing is far more arduous.
After realising the gravity of the solution discovered by her , Devi Shakti decided to implement it . But before that she has summoned a Dev Sabha at Kailash that too immediately. Hearing a summon from her all the Gods & Goddesses rushed to Kailash.