29. THE EVIL RISES.

THIRD PERSON POV:

The moonlit sky rumbled ferociously . Bolts of lightning ⚡ with thunders replacing the peaceful silence of the atmosphere. In the chambers of the divine couple , stood frozen the Queen of Kashi or better say Ananya's mother. She still couldn't come to digest the words spoken by the divine mother.

Mahadev stood still with his ever-calm stance whereas the mounts of the divine couple were anxious and confused. For a long time, none spoke a word.... Knowing well , the breaking of this silence would only cause more pain and problems.

Fearing for the worst yet being hopeful for having misheard.... Amba again asked...

Amba: What? What did u just say?
O'divine mother of the universe, I think I might have misheard or misunderstood what u meant. Please please say that whatever I heard...death , killings , blood, whatever it was it isn't related to my daughter.... I mean obviously it won't be related to her ... How can it be ??
I... I..

The choking in her voice and deep breaths that she takes before saying a word is a clear indicator of her inner turmoil ; of the tension and pain the mother is undergoing.

Mahadev: Calm down Amba... U weren't suppose to hear what u heard but if u have, then there must be a reason...

Amba: Reason? What reason?
O' Tripurari I'm unable to grasp the riddles u are playing... U ask me to calm down but how can I do that when I know a danger is lurking on my daughter?
A danger that even the divine mother agrees to....

The pain and anguish that marrs Amba's face is enough to indicate the her hidden chaos.... Her pain and anguish is equally reflected by Devi Shakti...

Devi Shakti: Amba... I.. I understand ur pain and feel it too ...but....

Amba: Mahadev, Devi Shakti u both promised to give me a boon which would eradicate the darkness of my life and be the light of the lightbringer ... U gave me Ananya... Then why is she in danger? Haven't I suffered enough that there is suffering for my daughter too?

Hasn't she struggled enough? From the day she woke up till now , there hasn't been a day she didn't struggle for what she feels is right ... May it be in Mahendragiri or Kashi , she has fought for everyone , sometimes to protect them and their rights , sometimes to make them see their wrongs. Each day , every moment she has struggled , fought and emerged victorious.... Isn't this enough?

There were days when she was sad , ill , anxious , scared yet she always stood like a rock for others...then why does she deserve this fate? This cruel fate which has death , blood and what more...

O' Mother of time ...U are omnipresent. Can't u turn the tides and protect my daughter??

Amba's anguish and pain , were equally represented in the eyes of Devi Shakti...but there was something else too... helplessness...
A shadow could be seen near the door of the chambers.... (Any guesses? )

DEVI SHAKTI'S POV:

A mother's tear wounds another mother too ... Amba's concern , fear, anguish and helplessness are all felt by me...