Chapter #7

Making her way towards the nearby vent covering, she quietly unscrewed the screws that allowed it to cling to the wall, the white part of her eyes fading into black, allowing her partially mismatched (E/c) eyes to be more apparent.

Waiting for another scream, (Y/n) pulled the covering off the vent and placed it against the wall next to her stage.

Her gaze drifted over to the camera, happy to see the red light was off. Contorting her body, she pulled herself into the long dark tunnel, her fingertips making soft thuds against the metal walls.

Another fear filled scream echoed through the pizzeria, followed by a loud 'bang!' as the security door was shut.

A mischievous and crooked smile spread across her (F/c) painted lips once she spotted a faint light further down the vent system and to her left. The office.

Pulling herself further into the vents, she was careful to ensure that she made as little sound as possible as to not draw attention to herself. (Y/n) had noted that her skin was made of a softer and lighter metal compared to the other animatronics, which made sense.

She had to be light to be a dancer.

Drawing closer to the light of the office, (Y/n) watched as the nightguard flipped through the camera's, a panicked look plastered on his slowly paling face, "Oh no. Where the fuck is she?"

Letting out a silent laugh, she slowly and carefully slipped her fingers through the slits of the vent covering and pushed on it, the flimsy piece of metal coming out of the wall with ease, which momentarily shocked her. Why was this vent easier to open?

Shaking the thought out of her head, she let go of the vent covering allowing it to clatter onto the table.

Pausing in his frantic movements, the nightguard slowly spun his chair around to face his desk, and the vent hovering above it, his eyes wide with fear and all colour fading from his already pale face.

His amber eyes locked with (Y/n)'s (E/c) ones and his entire body tensed up as it refused to move. They both stared at each other as (Y/n) contemplated on what to do, her faceplates opening and closing one after the other.

Reaching forward, she gripped the edge of the vent opening, her nails digging into the wall as she pulled herself forward, her other arm following shortly after as her twisted body made it's way out of the vent.

Twisting her body back to a more 'natural' state, she stared the nightgaurd down as he slowly reached over to the Freddy mask sitting next to him, his fingers just barely brushing against the soft fabric before (Y/n) lunged forward and grabbed his legs.

He let out a surprised yelp as she forcefully pulled him forwards and into the vent systems, her torso twisting around for a better leverage as he desperately tried to grab onto something, anything, to help anchor him down.

Screaming in fear and desperation, he tried to free his legs from her grip, but to no avail.

Digging her nails into his flesh, she finally got him back into her gallery, her torso and lower body twisting back into place as the nightguard watched in horror.

Her (E/c) eyes were filled with no emotions as she began to drag the screaming man towards Parts and Services. Opening the door, she tossed him into the room, his back hitting the empty Freddy suit, the head falling off and landing in his lap, it's dark and empty sockets staring back at him.