Chapter #5

Sitting at one of the many tables that lined the walls of the main dinning room, (Y/n) fiddled with the rim of her torn skirt, as the faint sound of the bears talking across the room filled her ears. Gold was seated near Freddy and Toy Freddy, his gaze shifting over towards her every now before focusing back on the brunettes.

From the doorway to Pirate's Cove, she could feel the cold gaze of Mangle's Endo head as it watched her every move, Mangle and Foxy distracted by the conversation they were having.

Bonnie and Chica were seated a few tables away, enjoying a freshly baked pizza while Toy Bonnie sat on the edge of the stage, gazed fixed onto his guitar as he softly plucked a few strings, practicing a new song Bonnie had taught him the night before.

Puppet and Mari were in Prize Corner, but (Y/n) couldn't see them through the partially opened door.

Sighing softly, she allowed her gaze to fall onto the small child sitting across from her, a crayon in his hand as he scribbled on a page, different colours scattered around him, each in a varying size or condition.

(Y/n) shifted slightly, uncomfortable by the glare Endo was sending her from across the room, her gaze shifting down to the colourful confetti patterned table cloth, her eyebrows knitting together as she felt overwhelmed.

A red blinking caught the ballerina's attention, causing her to glance up at the camera, confusion replacing her discomfort.

Did they get a new nightguard? No, Freddy mentioned it would take about a week before a new one could start, so... who's on them?

She wasn't aware that she had been staring until the light flicked off and a soft, childish yelp sounded from down the hall. BB and (Y/n) glanced in the direction of the yelp, but BB stayed put while (Y/n) got up to investigate.

BB's gaze shifted over to Pirate's Cove, noticing that both Mangle and Foxy had disappeared from the small stage, his lips pressing together as he tried to figure out where they had gone.

Gold looked over at the small boy and noticed that (Y/n) was no longer there, his eyebrows knitting together, "Hm... I wonder where she went."

Toy Freddy perked up, looking at the golden bear before him, "Who?"

Freddy's gaze shifted over to where Gold had been looking, noticing BB sitting at the table alone, his drawings and crayons scattered across the table top as the boy looked around for his pirate friends.

(Y/n) was missing.

"He's talking about (Y/n)"

"Ah", Toy Freddy looked at the ballerina's retreating form as she headed towards the office. He hummed lightly, taking a sip of the whiskey he had poured himself earlier. Alcohol didn't affect them, but Toy Freddy still drank it just to enjoy the taste.

Entering the dimly lot office, (Y/n) glanced around, the two vents on either side of the room drawing her attention due to the dents and scratches. In the middle of the room, on a small platform with reflective yellow tape, sat an old black painted desk with a variety of papers, buttons and an old Cupcake plush.

Stepping onto the platform, (Y/n) nearly jumped out of her skin when a small head popped out from behind the desk, the figures pink eyes locking onto her (E/c) one.