Chapter #4

Making her way down the hallway, (Y/n) kept her gaze on the floor as she used the wall to support her aching body, on arm clutched across her stomach and strands of (H/c) hair falling over her face.

She stopped in front of a large metal door, the peeling paint and spots of rust adding an aged look to it. She looked up at the sign.

'Parts And Services'

Placing her hand against the cold metal, she pushed the door open, allowing a sliver of light to enter the room, illuminating the Freddy suit before her. It's dusty brown fur was stained with dry patches of blood and the nightguards' eyes lifelessly stared ahead.

A shiver ran down her spine at the gruesome sight, causing her too look away. Backing out of the doorway she allowed the door to swing closed, a thud echoing through the empty hallway as it hit the door frame, the chime of a bell following shortly after.

It was 6 a.m.

Sighing softly, she made her way towards the storage room, not wanting to spend any time with the corpse. She quietly opened the door, spotting Freddy and his crew in their animatronic forms. Their eyes were open, but dark, signaling that they were shut down.

Closing the door behind her, (Y/n) quietly and carefully made her way through the room towards the back, positioning herself between a few boxes of old decorations and lost items.

Pulling her knees up to her chest, she placed her head in her arms, her (E/c) eye flickering off as darkness consumed her vision.

- - - - -

The sounds of screaming kids and a singing band filled the once quiet pizzeria as waitresses delivered food and drink to the customers and security guards made sure the children wouldn't try climbing the stage.

Mari handed out the prizes to the kids who had enough tickets, while Puppet put on a small puppet show using carved and painted figurines of the crew, the melody of Mari's music box playing softly in the background.

On stage were the Toys, who sang their usual songs, the children joining in in an unorganized and out of tune manner.

Mangle and BB were in Kid's Cove, where the fox was being torn apart and put back together again by the children, and BB handed out different coloured balloons, shooting the fox a small sad smile when no one was looking.

Meanwhile, in the storage room. Freddy and his crew sat, deactivated and deemed useless and unsafe. Gold hidden away behind a few shelves with the husk of his old partner, and a sad and broken ballerina in another corner, her limp form filled with cracks, dents and missing paint.

Her eye was still dim like everyone else's, but a soft static melody played from her speaker as she relived her days at Circus Baby's Pizza World, a small smile on her lips.

As the day finally came to an end, the waitresses removing the dirty dishes from the tables, while the janitors got to work on cleaning up the rest of the mess, wiping down table tops and mopping the floor.

While technicians checked up on and repaired the animatronics used throughout the day.

Once everyone left, a security guard did one last sweep of the building to ensure no one was hiding away before he turned off the main lights and locked up the building, retreating to his car.