CHAPTER 20

Mikaella

A glint of nervousness cascaded inside me as I am being surrounded by the Seventeen members. Jeonghan's  intense gaze didn't escape from my sight either. The thought about his last words earlier added to the nervousness I felt and somehow, I quiet felt a little uncomfortable about it.

"Are you okay?" My eyes diverted to The8 beside me.

I nodded and gave him reassuring smile. "Yeah"

"Fighting!" He suddenly whispered as I also did the same.

Not as what everyone was expecting, there was a last minute change of plan for the shoot. Mr. Kim decided that the music video would focus into one story. Which would be played by Wonwoo and me. At first it was shocking because we all thought that I would be shooting with the guys one by one. The members also didn't like the idea at first, including Jeonghan. But since majority of them agreed about Mr. Kim's new plan, he didn't had a choice but to accept it. Though his sudden change of mood was very noticeable for everyone.

"Okay everybody. Please listen up!" Mr. Kim called our attention again. "I know you're still surprised about the sudden changes but I just want to tell you that we'll shoot a lot of scenes today." He said. "Since we already shot one for Wonwoo~ssi and Ella~ssi, we'll gonna continue shooting your solo scenes. For now, Ella~ssi will go back to the tent and wait for her turn to shoot. The other members could also go back and wait at the tent for the mean time."

After a plenty of instructions and briefing from Mr. Kim with the other directors, I was escorted by the staff back to the tent. Gladly, they were shooting Jeonghan's scene first. I wouldn't be bothered thinking that he would sneak inside the tent again.

Getting a blanket owned by one of the staffs, I went to the cot and settled myself there. I decided to take a nap first since it will take a long time for everyone to finish. Of course, I took it after asking their permission first.

I didn't know how long I slept but I woke up feeling like someone is watching me. As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw Wonwoo's face smiling, holding something in his hand. I stared back at him in confusion.

"Hi!" He greeted. "I'm sorry I bothered your sleep."

I shook my head and got up. "No, its fine." I said. "What are you doing here?"

"Ah, the members ordered some foods and drinks. And I was wondering if you're hungry."

"Oh, no I'm not. Thank you Wonwoo~ssi." I smiled at him.

Instead of answering, he suddenly handed me a frappe. "Well, at least have this."

It was a strawberry flavored one. I quickly looked at him in full of awkwardness and hesitance. He, on the other hand, was waiting for me to take it.

"I, uhm..." I uttered not knowing how to reject it.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" He asked.

I shook my head and stood up. "No! Its just that, I'm allergic to strawberries." I anxiously answered him.

"Oh, sorry." He shortly replied.

I smiled. "Its fine, you have no idea about it anyway. But thank you, I really appreciate your effort for bringing something for me."

"I think I should get you a new dr--"

Wonwoo wasn't able to finish his words when we both heard Jeonghan's voice, calling for my name.

"Elly?! Where are you? I sent you a mess-- What the hell are you doing here Wonwoo?"

Jeonghan's furrowed expression greeted the both of us. I was so surprise as soon as I saw him that I didn't got a chance to move away from Wonwoo.

"Oh, hi hyung! Are you done with your shoot?" I heard Wonwoo asked him.

He didn't even looked nor even bother  to answer. His eyes were directly fixed at me.

"The weather started to get bad, so everyone decided to resume the shoot tomorrow." Jeonghan uttered without breaking an eye contact with me.

Clearly, he sounded a little bit frustrated.

Wonwoo cleared his throat. " I see. Well, I guess were going back to the hotel now."

"Yeah we will." Jeonghan answered finally looking back to Wonwoo. "And you should go to the car now. The others have been waiting for you."

"What about Elle? Aren't you coming back with us?"

I heaved a deep sigh, not knowing how to respond to Wonwoo especially that Jeonghan is around.

I just smiled at him. "I'm going back with the--".

"She's coming with me." Jeonghan cut me off. "Jeohee asked me something to buy for her project. And I needed her help for it."

His words made me confuse. "She did?" I asked him.

"Yeah. That's why I texted you." He replied. "Perhaps, you should check your phone."

So I did. I went to get my bag and took my phone out. But the message I read was far from what just Jeonghan told me.

From: My Hubbylove💕

The rest of the shoot was cancelled. I already requested our manager to rent me a car and its now here. We're going somewhere so get ready. I'll come and get you after 5 mins.

I looked at him with a confused face. Instead of getting a word, he took his phone and typed something.

From: My Hubbylove💕

Lets go Elly. I'm getting very impatient. The scene that you did with Wonwoo earlier already frustrated me. Now, I am even more frustrated seeing him here with you. So we better go before I change my mind and kiss you in front of him.

The last words of his message made me scared. I know he's joking with that kiss thing. But the look of his face right now is speaking the opposite.

"Right!" I said and went to face Wonwoo. "Jeohee also left some message asking me to accompany her brother. So yeah, I guess I'll come with Jeonghan before I go back to the hotel."

"Oh really?" There was a little hint of doubt in Wonwoo's voice. His eyes wandered back and forth to me and Jeonghan. A moment of silence fell before I heard him add. "Well, I'm gonna excuse myself first then. I'll see you both at the hotel." He just simply replied at the both of us.

"Sure, bye Wonwoo~ssi." I waved at him. "See you."

"Bye Elle." He uttered. "Be careful, okay? I'll see you later."

I hummed and nod at him in response.

"Gotta go hyung, see you later." He went to Jeonghan and gave him short hug.

The look on the latter's eyes didn't seem so happy but he gave a smile to Wonwoo before he went out.

After Wonwoo left, he went straight in front of me and suddenly pulled me for a kiss.

I didn't even got a chance to react. He just held my waist with his one hand while the other on my nape pulling me closer for more.

"Don't fucking make me jealous again." He said in between our kisses.

And there I thought, Jeonghan is very unpredictable.

******************************
UNEDITED.

I know, its been months.

But anyways, hello everyone! I'm alive and kicking! LOL

~xoxo