CHAPTER 17

Mikaella

It almost took me days to begged my parents about the job offering. They were both against the idea of seeing me on tv. My dad were the most against one. He thought people would recognize me and it might not give a good influence to our business. I argued with him, assuring that I would not let people know who I really am. I persuaded them. But still, they did not let me do it. Not until Jeonghan came to scene. I don't know how he did it but without a doubt, they believed him. And just yesterday, they gave me their blessing.

"You did not forgot anything, did you?" Steffi asked while helping me take my luggage and bag out. 

I would be staying in Jeju for a week together with the seventeen members, staffs, makeup artist and the others. The director said that it won't be sure if we'll be able to wrap up after a week since the music video would be different this time. I was told that I just need to packed stuffs that I need for the whole week of our stay as they will handle the clothes I will need for the shoot. 

"Its all here Steffi. I made sure I packed everything up since last night." I assured her.

She hummed in response. "Call me if you need anything okay? Don't forget to update me."

I nodded. "I surely will. Bye Steff. I'll see you in a week."

I bid my goodbyes to her before I gave my luggage to one of the staffs. He led me to the car and told me that I'm gonna be joining with the director on our way to Jeju.

"Thank you." I said as I settled inside and greeted the others.

It was a 2 hour ride on board and a half hour ride to the hotel where we'll be staying at. It was almost 6pm when we arrive and the breeze started to get way more cooler.

Glad I was wearing a sweater, I got to enjoy the atmosphere the moment I stoop my foot at the hotel. 

"Wahh! Its good to be home!" Seungkwan exclaimed feeling so giddy while holding his bag. 

I smiled at the thought of him finally being able to spend time with his family even if he came here for work. His job as an idol makes it really hard to meet them frequently so I'm happy he can finally see them. 

"Okay everyone, I already gave you your keys and you already know your assigned rooms. For now, you can go and take a rest first.We'll call you up once the dinner is ready." Mr. Kim said catching everyone's attention.

"PDnim" Woozi held his hand up. "Can we just stay and eat our dinner at our rooms? I don't think some of members would be able to join in time for dinner anyways. Some might just wanted to sleep and eat at midnight."

"Oh okay, sure. It depends upon you. Just let us know if you'll join us or not, okay?" Mr. Kim agreed.

The others nodded and started to walk their way to the elevator together with their managers. I was left holding on to my luggage, waiting for someone to give me my keys for my assigned room.

"Ella ssi" I felt relieved when Mr. Kim called me. "Here's your keys. You will be staying with the same floor where Seventeen is staying."

"What? Aren't they staying in a deluxe rooms?" I asked. "I mean, I can stay with the other staffs Mr. Kim. It won't bother me."

"No, the company told us that you will be staying in deluxe. They all paid it, so you don't have to worry. And, it won't be deducted on your salary so its fine."

He didn't gave me time to protest as he immediately took my stuff and led me to the elevator. I had no choice and just followed his order. After a few minutes, I arrived and walked out feeling wary about the atmosphere of the whole floor.