CHAPTER 13

Mikaella's POV

The sound of my alarm woke me up from my weird dream. I turned it off before I checked the time and realized that its already 8 in the morning.

I groaned as thoughts from last night suddenly came across my mind. Everything was so blurry in my memory and I can't remember if it was real or not. Perhaps, I think I was just dreaming.

It was confusing but I remembered that I've heard a familiar voice. I know it's impossible and he didn't even know where I lived but...

I sighed. Was it Wonwoo?

Why would a famous guy appear in my apartment? He's a busy person and we're not even that close for him to be here. And the fact that I'm not even that sure if it was really him or not. What am I even thinking?  

"Good morning sleeping beauty! How are you feeling?"I whipped my gaze at my door when it burst open with Jeohee's sneaky face.

"What are you doing here Jeohee?" I looked at her frowning.

She just chuckled. "You surely didn't remember anything, don't you unnie?"

I shook my head in response making her sigh. "Come on, get up. Breakfast is ready."

"You didn't even answer my question."

"I'll tell you later. Let's have some breakfast first." She snorted. "Please hurry though. I'm literally starving waiting for you to wake up."She immediately closed the door and left. 

So it was Jeohee, not Wonwoo? I mentally asked myself. What the hell?

Lightly tapping my cheeks, I got up from my bed and let out a deep long breath. Though yesterday was a bit shaky to me, I still need to get my keep mind straight. Plus, it's literally Monday and I need to go to school. Steffi would kill me if she won't see my face in class today.

I quickly took a bath, getting myself ready for school and after several minutes, I was finally done. I immediately went out of the room and being greeted by Jeohee's annoyed face.

"I thought you wouldn't come out there." She said.

"You could have eaten without me Jeohee. You didn't have to wait."

"Well I thought you wanted to know why I'm here." She whined. "You have no idea how I wanted to ask and share everything that I witnessed yesterday unnie." She added, wriggling her fingers up like a quotation mark saying the word 'everything'.

I chuckled and shook my head in defeat as I went to sit in front of her. "Did you?" I teased her as my eyes darted to the foods in front of me.

I'm not judging though. But this girl can't even come closer to the stove without screaming her hearts out that is why it very surprising to see all these.

"I ordered this foods unnie so don't ask." She spoke when she noticed the way glanced at her and to the food in front of us.

A humorous laugh escape in my lips before I decided to eat. I was just about to grab a bite of the bacon when she suddenly held my hand and stopped me from eating.

"What?" I glared at her.
She just grinned and placed a bowl in front of me.

A porridge?

"I think you should eat this. Wonwoo oppa personally prepared it for you last night." She said. "Look at this. He sweetly left a message for you too."

I took the note from her and read it.

I hope nothing but for you to get better when you read this. Please eat the porridge I made for you. I'm not an expert in cooking but I hope it's enough to fill your appetite.
Take care of yourself and don't forget to beep me up if you need anything.