Forty-two |His bet

Start from the beginning

Fucking Jackson the Jackass.

"You're lying." I said cringing at my voice that sounded more hopeless then him when he was begging me to fuck with him.

"I'm not princess I always told you I was the best for you." He said coming behind me his nasty mouth coming behind my ear.

I got shivers just not the good ones.

I was looking at Angel that had two guys behind him pointing a guns at his head. Two were behind brothers protecting them.

I felt something cold against my back.

A gun.

How original of you.

"But you never listened and because you're a whore you tried to give him something that is mine and mine only so now you're gonna pay for that." He said threateningly.

Scary bro. I almost gave a fuck.

"How?" I asked innocently.

"With their life." He said as he pushed the gun further.

Someone feels kinky today.

"Why would you bet on me?" If they want a show they will get one.

I winked at him and he relaxed. He got where I was going. I hope my brother got it too cause the glares that he was throwing were deadly.

There was a no gun policy so all the other mafias here were screwed. I was always the rule breaker.
I looked at their faces. All of them held slight fear except for two.

Angel that sat now smirking figuring that this was all a plan to take down one problem and the other one was a guy he seemed young that was first observing me and Angel and then he was just smirking too.

He is the bright one.

"Because you don't matter to me." Angel said looking at his cards.

When he lies he doesn't look into peoples eyes.

"You see princess. We will be so good together again." Jackass whispered into my ear.

Ew but they bought it.

"I don't care if you kill her. All I ever wanted was a power and power only. With her I got it." Angel said now looking at brothers.

"Well this took a turn." Dominic chuckled taking a sip of his glass.

"Good thing is that I wanted the same and I still do." I said as I dig my heel into Jackson's foot.

He hissed in pain. I grabbed his hand that was holding a gun and twisted it till the deadly device dropped into my other hand.

Shot.

That's all it took to have Jackson the jackass dead on a ground. Two guards that were behind Angel started to shoot at other Russian guards.

You may ask. Why?

My guards dressed as guards of an enemy.

Angel pulled his gun out as two of my guards went behind Dominic and Daniel.

Angel stood up from his seat as Dominic and Daniel were struggling against handcuffs that were around they wrists. They hand were behind chair.

Angel came to my side his hand now around my waist. His other hand was holding a gun.

"That was your plan?" Angel asked me with smirk.

"Yes." I nodded looking at Russians so called dons.

More like clowns.

"You know when you mess with fire you will get hurt?" I asked as I stepped towards brothers.

"You both really thought I would just let my brother alone and gave my wife away to you? Or that we would get scared and just give our empires to you?" Angel asked them.

Dominic and Daniel glared at us.

"I think we will have a great time just taking everything you ever build away." I chuckled.

"And one more thing. Royal Flush. I would win either way." Angel said throwing his cards in front of them.
•••••

A/N: I need some serious help. Btw I have almost 10k reads on my story.
So *very happy hippo squeals*.

Thank everyone who reads this shit. You are all amazing.

Don't forget to comment and vote

Love you all my loves

-your LovelyRoseBlossomm <3